FXGATE LTD SCAM MALAYSIA DUBAI Mr. Ahmed Al Faraj registered office address 1602, Boulevard Plaza, Tower 1, Downtown Dubai.

bindesh kurani

Recruit
Dear Sir

I am resident of Dubai, UAE since 2011,

We wanted to share with you a serious matter about one of UAE Resident who is doing fraud in Dubai and globally.

The name of the person is Mr. Ahmed Al Faraj and he have the company called FX Gate Ltd (Dubai License no. 824540) & (Malaysia License No. LL15491) and other companies which are as follows-

· Rouax Investment Ltd ( LL15491) Malaysia,

· Ofeed , Bitforme,

· ICO smart solutions,

· FSG Holding, with registered office address 1602, Boulevard Plaza, Tower 1, Downtown Dubai.

He has cheated me with US Dollar 7,33,646/- and other Investors with total amount of 13,00,000 Million USD (Thirteen Million USD) Scam

Sir I am sharing information that I have registered a police complaint against Mr. Ahmed Al Faraj and his team ( Mr Amir Elarby, Achraf Drid , CEO Abdallah Garib , Mary, Compliance manager Evangeline Vivas, General Manager Muhammed Khairul Hafiz FX Gate ) for doing organized Crime.
I Bindesh Kurani (052 695 996) & Xitij Madhukar Sheth (055 265 7546), Mr.Indresh shah, Mr. Imtiyaz kalsekar, Al Hyatt overseas, Ktk Germany, Green Field investment and many other investor are being cheated by Fx Gate Ltd for total Scam amounting 13 Million USD only from UAE .
We are very hard working people and we kindly requesting H.H Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and your trusted government to help us for getting our money back because Mr. Ahmed al Faraj is Saudi National and he is spoiling the reputation of UAE by doing such fraudulent activities. I also urge the government to put him behind the bar and cancel the passport of Mr. Ahmed al faraj or to put a ban, so he cannot run away from the investigation.
We have full trust on your Government and monarchy, and we will really appreciate if you can please take action asap and help us in this matter. In the due course if you require any evidence then please let us know. We are huge group of people and companies who are all together cheated by Ahmed Al faraj. We are raising the voice against him, so he cannot cheat other innocent investors globally and not spoil Dubai reputation.

Attached herewith is the document for your reference,
1) Copy of Police complaint Number
2) FX Gate Trading Statement
3) Email Confirming the funds will be released from FX Gate Ltd
4) Certificate of Registration of FX Gate Ltd
About the Fraudster Mr. Ahmed Al Faraj
1) https://www.linkedin.com/in/ahmed-alfaraj-1b921773/
2) https://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/mar/30/ali-al-faraj-portsmouth

Dear Sir

I am resident of Dubai, UAE since 2011,

We wanted to share with you a serious matter about one of UAE Resident who is doing fraud in Dubai and globally.

The name of the person is Mr. Ahmed Al Faraj and he have the company called FX Gate Ltd (Dubai License no. 824540) & (Malaysia License No. LL15491) and other companies which are as follows-

· Rouax Investment Ltd ( LL15491) Malaysia,

· Ofeed , Bitforme,

· ICO smart solutions,

· FSG Holding, with registered office address 1602, Boulevard Plaza, Tower 1, Downtown Dubai.

He has cheated me with US Dollar 7,33,646/- and other Investors with total amount of 13,00,000 Million USD (Thirteen Million USD) Scam

Sir I am sharing information that I have registered a police complaint against Mr. Ahmed Al Faraj and his team ( Mr Amir Elarby, Achraf Drid , CEO Abdallah Garib , Mary, Compliance manager Evangeline Vivas, General Manager Muhammed Khairul Hafiz FX Gate ) for doing organized Crime.
I Bindesh Kurani (052 695 996) & Xitij Madhukar Sheth (055 265 7546), Mr.Indresh shah, Mr. Imtiyaz kalsekar, Al Hyatt overseas, Ktk Germany, Green Field investment and many other investor are being cheated by Fx Gate Ltd for total Scam amounting 13 Million USD only from UAE .
We are very hard working people and we kindly requesting H.H Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and your trusted government to help us for getting our money back because Mr. Ahmed al Faraj is Saudi National and he is spoiling the reputation of UAE by doing such fraudulent activities. I also urge the government to put him behind the bar and cancel the passport of Mr. Ahmed al faraj or to put a ban, so he cannot run away from the investigation.
We have full trust on your Government and monarchy, and we will really appreciate if you can please take action asap and help us in this matter. In the due course if you require any evidence then please let us know. We are huge group of people and companies who are all together cheated by Ahmed Al faraj. We are raising the voice against him, so he cannot cheat other innocent investors globally and not spoil Dubai reputation.

Attached herewith is the document for your reference,
1) Copy of Police complaint Number
2) FX Gate Trading Statement
3) Email Confirming the funds will be released from FX Gate Ltd
4) Certificate of Registration of FX Gate Ltd
About the Fraudster Mr. Ahmed Al Faraj
1) https://www.linkedin.com/in/ahmed-alfaraj-1b921773/
2) https://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/mar/30/ali-al-faraj-portsmouth
It will be good if you can upload or provide links to all those attachments.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Oct 5, 2020 at 8:57 PM

Statement: 15th October 2020
Mr Bindesh Kurani
Cease and Desist Defamation of Character and Reputation

With reference to the above subject matter, FXGate Ltd (Labuan, Malaysia) hereby confirms and categorically denies all remarks, posts and allegations made by the so named “ Mr Bindesh Kurani”, these are all false, baseless statements and constitute libel and complete slander against our Company.

It has come to our attention that Mr Bindesh Kurani, who is NOT currently a client of FXGate Ltd, has recently posted various posts on social media primarily “Twitter” as well as making comments on multiple FX Trading Forums citing completely false allegations and lies against our company and its employees. The company abhors such behavior and considers this as a complete defamation and calumny attempt by this person with the sole purpose to damage the company’s reputation.

FXGate Ltd is a fully regulated and authorized firm which adheres and complies with all rules and regulations, it refutes and repudiate any pathetic claims by any person who has no contractual agreement nor any legal remit with the company to makes such unsubstantiated and false claims against it and or its employees including but not limited to its Chairman, CEO and senior management.

The company has taken legal measures to demand that this person immediately ceases and desists from his behavior and removes all defamatory posts and false claims with immediate effect.

The company reserves the rights to pursue this matter legally and to the full extent of the law.

Back