• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fxunit.com

General discussions of a financial company
fxunit.com aka forextradingcentral scammed myself, my husband and 3 of our mates out of a combined value of over 200 000usd. 'Jordan White' , 'Michael Dobson' and 'Jan Buhroshov' call themselves traders of fxunit. However, after our initial deposit and being told we can make a withdrawel of our funds anytime and that we have a risk free trading period, we were told after the first week that if we don't invest another lump sum, we are not able to get our money back. This happened a few times. No explanation were given when asked why were were not able to withdraw our money. If a trader tells you to 'trust me' this is the last thing you should do in my opinion. Jordan and Jan and Michael kept telling us to trust them but they never kept their word of allowing us to withdraw our funds.

I just got an email from Jan Buhroshov, never dealt with this illiterate person SCAMMER

hi i beak yuor money send mesege

They are going under another business name BeCDF, scammed me of only a small amount.

Back