• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXVV.com

General discussions of a financial company
FXVV

FXVV is a FOREX Broker offering a wide range of trading technologies and services. Our ECN/STP business model allows our clients to experience the responsive, competent and excellent service. The customers are the most important part of our business, and we work tirelessly to ensure their complete satisfaction. We proudly invite You to take part in trading environment with lots of advantages, such as:

Free $5 Deposit Bonus
No Trading Commission
Leverage 1:2000

30% Volume Bonus
15% Margin Bonus

Low Spread
Minimum Deposit $1
Free Gadgets

ECN Forex Broker
No Dealing Desk
Market Execution
Price Transparency
No Requotes
Deep Pricing from Multi Banks
MetaTrader 4 Platform
No Trades against Traders
No Restrictions on Trading Style, such as: Hedging, Scalping, Expert Advisor, Trading on News Time, No FIFO Rules Applied
“Perfect Money” and “LiqPay” - Payment Systems for Deposit and Withdrawal
“Best Forex Newcomer Middle East 2012” Award Received

For more information please visit our website: www.fxvv.com

Please think twice before you open and continue trading with FXVV. Early Feb of this year, I opened 3 accounts testing out 3 strategies. All 3 accounts funded with the same bank card . Two accounts did not work out and I lost most of my trading capital in 2 of the accounts. The 3rd account managed to rack up thousand of profits. Five months later, on July 1, my 3rd account's trading privileges were disabled without any warnings. The 2 losing accounts are not disabled. I'm not able to put SL's or close any of my open existing positions on the 3rd account. I have tried in vain to email or chat with them to find why my account is put in that position (disabled). I have also emailed them to close down my open positions since I cannot manage the risk on it. They have totally ignore and left my account exposed to risk. Apparently, they are not a non-dealer desk as advertised but they are trading against traders (or just being a bucket shop - hoping traders would lose). Consequently, they do not like winning accounts. This is a snapshot of my current account status: c852366113778472d8a0900625544f28.png. - Note the account abruptly was disabled without informing or responding to the client (me) on the status. Furthermore, customer support has not responded to the client

Last edited:
FXVV

FXVV has the best trading terms of any broker I know of the problem is that when you go to withdraw you are met with thundering silence.
info@dubaided.gov.ae is the place to file a complaint. I don't know if it will do any good or not but worth a shot. I deposited $1,500 with them and asked for a small withdrawal of some of my profit more than a week ago and have yet to hear anything from them.

Unfortunately, you probably wont be able to have much luck. Ever since my situation, I have discovered that they have scammed many traders out of their deposits and profits. Frustrated that these guys literally have the license to steal and there's not much of a recourse.

Last edited:
Back