GBP/USD Daily Video, April 13, 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

D. Trumps comments have helped our GBP setup and pushed cable higher:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive,
Is it possible to switch the music off in the background? My english is bad and I have to listen carefully to what you say. Please speak slowly and clearly, so that even Germans can follow you. Thank you very much for your trouble.
Mohammed Moulla, Berlin

Hi Mohammed
there is not music during the Analysis.
What you hear is just at the beginning, it's a recorded presentation of Sive and it's the same everyday;)

Great Analysis Sive, thanks expecially for the "panorama" view of other Markets, really appreciated!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY! :D

GBPUSD: Short-term descending trend-line connecting February and March highs, at 1.2585, presently confines the pair’s up-move, which if broken enables the quote to extend its north-run towards another downward slanting TL stretched since October, around 1.2625, and then to 200-day SMA figure of 1.2635.

Is it possible to switch the music off in the background? My english is bad and I have to listen carefully to what you say. Please speak slowly and clearly, so that even Germans can follow you. Thank you very much for your trouble.
Hi Mohammed, as Stefano said - indeed music just during intro. It doesn't contain any trading analysis. It's just represents FPA daily video.
Also - if you haven't heard something on video - don't be be upset. Each video has text version in weekly thread. If you subscribed on videos - take a look in daily letter, there is a link on text versions... Just scroll thread down an find most recent update.

Unfortunately I can't talk too slow. In this case video will be too long, besides, English is not my natural language and may be it will not help, if I will talk slowly :)

Back