Forex GBP/USD Daily Video, March 16, 2020

Yes Sive, this is referred to as 'Daylight Robery'! Systematic devaluation of currency so the Federal Banks will only have to pay back less in real terms when their Debts come due (soon!). In the next few days we can expect a HUGE increase in money printing AND further reductions in interest rates... probably to below zero! US annual budget deficit could very well exceed 2 trillion this year and GDP is likely to fall of the edge - all due to spending and wasting far more than earning.
I expect a new International settlement currency to be introduced soon (probably electronic, distributed ledger type) as the World is loosing faith in the US$ as a world currency. The major Banks have been buying Gold at unseen volumes as has China and Russia... they know it is all about to collapse. HOW CAN central banks know what is the best rate?... that is surely for the markets to decide. And how can the price of shares in a company keep going up when they don't even make a profit? The whole system has become corrupt due to interference by the Central Bankers and Politicians - nothing has any REAL value anymore... except GOLD, which is a time proven store of real wealth and will shortly prove that by rising dramatically in price as the fiddlers interfere more and more. Rant over... lets hope we can squeeze a bit more out of this market without the whole thing turning into a great mystery. :)) May thanks for all your efforts and insights.

Yes Sive, this is referred to as 'Daylight Robery'! Systematic devaluation of currency so the Federal Banks will only have to pay back less in real terms when their Debts come due (soon!). In the next few days we can expect a HUGE increase in money printing AND further reductions in interest rates... probably to below zero! US annual budget deficit could very well exceed 2 trillion this year and GDP is likely to fall of the edge - all due to spending and wasting far more than earning.
I expect a new International settlement currency to be introduced soon (probably electronic, distributed ledger type) as the World is loosing faith in the US$ as a world currency. The major Banks have been buying Gold at unseen volumes as has China and Russia... they know it is all about to collapse. HOW CAN central banks know what is the best rate?... that is surely for the markets to decide. And how can the price of shares in a company keep going up when they don't even make a profit? The whole system has become corrupt due to interference by the Central Bankers and Politicians - nothing has any REAL value anymore... except GOLD, which is a time proven store of real wealth and will shortly prove that by rising dramatically in price as the fiddlers interfere more and more. Rant over... lets hope we can squeeze a bit more out of this market without the whole thing turning into a great mystery. :)) May thanks for all your efforts and insights.

The thing I am asking myself, one could say egoistically but this is the only thing I can ''control'' is will we still be able to trade? I guess trading is not going away, but this International settlement currency is very abstractive to me still.

Back