GBP/USD Daily Video, September, 25, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

our daily B&B "Sell" has entered in final stage. Action was dramatic a bit:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning Sive,
thanks a lot for your techs, your is the best "school" in the www!

Thank you also for your hints on EUR, really appreciated!!!

Best Regards
Stefano

Good Morning Sive,
thanks a lot for your techs, your is the best "school" in the www!

Thank you also for your hints on EUR, really appreciated!!!

Best Regards
Stefano

Hi,
I suggest you to watch today's gold as well. There are a lot of interesting stuff, concerning market mechanics etc...

One of your most interesting videos in a while! I moved my stop on GBP after yesterdays video on completion of the minor AB/CD (in fact x2 intraday AB/CDs) How you see them i still don't know?? :confused: ) to above 1.6430 and it was interesting to watch price 'dance' with the 21EMA on the 4hr chart. This i think is where you took your 2nd position although with your English my friend it sounded more like 1.6440..something something!:confused: ha.
I am targetting only 1.6250 as with your 'Bigger' picture on monthly GBP this could really motor northwards quickly in tandem with EUR next week!?

Also that 'Runaway Siberian Express' Gold is approaching what could be interim final destination 1180...and we could see big bounce there too right!??
Until then..the cash keeps 'rolling in'! Vodka all-round..:D Spasiba!

Back