Gold Daily Video, 13 November, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Now we will watch for intraday action to understand what will happen after W&R on daily chart:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hello Sir,

For the last two days I have not heard from you. The Analysis videos are not coming in. I hope all is well, though.
Ken

For the last two days I have not heard from you. The Analysis videos are not coming in. I hope all is well, though.

Ken, yesterday analysis is just above your post ;)
Sometimes some errors could happen with mailing service. It is better to check forum directly despite on getting mail notification...

Ken, yesterday analysis is just above your post ;)
Sometimes some errors could happen with mailing service. It is better to check forum directly despite on getting mail notification...

Hi Ken, I agree with Sive 100%
I have his Currencies and Gold Video Analysis page in my set of pages opening at startup of the Browser, I would suggest you to do the same.

Actually most days Sive's voice is the first voice I hear in the morning........... :D

Great weekend to Everybody!

Back