Gold Daily Video, 15 May, 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold price action looks very choppy recently as major driving factors fade out a bit. On coming week we will watch for any directional patterns on daily chart:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Mr. Sive I am watching your videos and comments regularly. If you please dont mind then I would like to suggest that please speak loudly so that your supporters and fans should hear each and every word clearly. I am myself a good chart reader and I am an author of a book as well on charting. A good and complete analysis cannot be done unless and untill you explain with weekly and monthly direction of gold or any pair. Plus in your demonstration you never give the inter-relationship of gold or any currency. For example you know that when usd/jpy rise this means that xau/usd will automatically go down. This is the general behaviour and relationship between two. Please comment on some movement of usd/jpy if you are explaining the movement of gold.Most of time you forecast gold to rise while usd/jpy is also rising. Explaining hourly chart is just nothing and most of the time will decieve you and ultimately your followers.
In my view USD/JPY will go much higher and gold will go down to 1170 clearly in the first place and then towards 1050 check the monthly chart yourself and give the right advise to your listners.

Thanks for your reply. Have a great day. Mr. Sive I am your great fan and will enjoy your great analysis in future as well

Mr. Sive I am watching your videos and comments regularly. If you please dont mind then....

Hi Heider
Well, we make daily videos to discuss only short-term picture, while we also have weekly researches, where we usually take broad view on monthly and weekly time frames..
Speaking on USD/JPY relation, well this is your personal approach to analysis. I use a bit different method.
So, it will be welcome if you will post your own view and people here will see it. That's actually why this forum stands here for.

Hi Heider
Well, we make daily videos to discuss only short-term picture, while we also have weekly researches, where we usually take broad view on monthly and weekly time frames..
Speaking on USD/JPY relation, well this is your personal approach to analysis. I use a bit different method.
So, it will be welcome if you will post your own view and people here will see it. That's actually why this forum stands here for.
Thanks for your reply. Generally a comprehensive approach of looking the market from different angles is a great art. This is a financial market. A few pips here and there makes a lot of difference. Since I am watching your videos long time ago. While I do my own homework. Why it is necessary to watch USD/JPY simply because when we are analysing Gold it means that we are considering Gold against US dollar. You will notice that 90% of time we analyse the strength of Dollar watching USD/JPY. If USD/JPY is increasing in value that would definitely means that USD is strengthening and ultimately Gold will be weakening. this is one aspect. Secondly even analysing daily market I usually take into consideration the weekly charts of both USD/JPY and Gold. This will easily give you the idea where is the market heading. Providing a comprehensive report is a virtue and most of the time you will not be wrong. I appreciate your work and analysis. Please keep it up.

Friends this seems the right time to sell Gold. At this time Gold is at 1234 against Dollar. Never forget to place your stop loss position. I think here the reasonable SL should be 1241. From here we will be chasing Gold first to 1200. The best practice is to promote your SL position each time when you see there is considerable move. For example if the market moves 15 ounces then bring down your SL position also atleast 10 ounces down. Keep your SL postions promoting and locking your profits. Some times trading this way by locking your profits and promoting your SL positions with the market you gain great amount of pips and profit. Your target should be unlimited here untill you are stopped out by your SL.
Similarly in my opinion USD/JPY is providing opportunites towards North side I mean in buying and the same formula should work.

Friends this seems the right time to sell

Hi, buddy,
it would be better if you will place your insights in weekly gold thread, this thread is just a daily video and comments to it. Most people read analysis and place their own view in weekly threads...
This one is for gold: (but for FX market the one exists also)
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/gold-pro-weekly-may-15-19-2017.50394/
Each week we create new weekly thread. It starts from our weekly research.

Back