Gold Daily Video, 27 July, 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold has reached 1265 target. Now it could turn to moderate retracement as investors coudl start to fix profit:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Reactions: Joh
Well 3 Bull weeks in a row. The Large Reverse H&S pattern on the monthly is still valid as it looks like we've got bounce from lower border of right shoulder @ 12.10/1215 area? Right. July will finish as quite strong Bullish Bar with tail! It's all looking 'Bullish to me'..!!??
Or am i talking 'Bull' Sive..!!?? :p....:D

Well 3 Bull weeks in a row. The Large Reverse H&S pattern on the monthly is still valid as it looks like we've got bounce from lower border of right shoulder @ 12.10/1215 area? Right. July will finish as quite strong Bullish Bar with tail! It's all looking 'Bullish to me'..!!??
Or am i talking 'Bull' Sive..!!?? :p....:D
Yes, it looks good so far. But, I'm a bit worry on lack fo support from CFTC and SPDR data - no real purchases of physical gold stands behind....

Back