Gold Gold Daily Video, April 05, 2023

Good morning,

Gold confirms our bullish view and keep chances on further appreciation. This week we suggest is possible to see 2055$ daily target. Today we watch for tactic pullback to 2000-2010$ area:

Hi sive,
Your last positions entry and analysis were just unbelievable, i don't remember the last mistake you've made. I've taken a lot of your calls those last 6 months, always on the buy side and now my wallet is flying up. I will not take any profit until 2150-2200. Thanks again for your amazing work, great job and let's go to 3k!!!

Hi sive,
Your last positions entry and analysis were just unbelievable, i don't remember the last mistake you've made. I've taken a lot of your calls those last 6 months, always on the buy side and now my wallet is flying up. I will not take any profit until 2150-2200. Thanks again for your amazing work, great job and let's go to 3k!!!
Thank you mate, for such a high assessment of our FPA team work. And of course we're pleased to here that our efforts are helping. Still, for the truth sake, we also do mistakes as all traders and efficiency might be not as perfect as in recent few weeks ;) But we will try to keep it up ;)

Hi sive,
Hey sive. I have been following you since I can’t even remember, over 10 years. You do give excellent value to analysis. Thanks.
Thank you guys, this is very valuable for the whole FPA team. It means that we're going in right direction.

Back