Gold Gold Daily Video, April 20, 2020

Greetings Sive & all
Governments, their advisers and the mainstream media are all deceiving us about coronavirus. The closer you examine it, it looks more like a false flag event. They are pushing fake science with fake data and all dissent is being ignored. Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai's tweet has gone viral as people the world over are questioning the official narrative.....
"As an MIT PhD in Biological Engineering who studies & does research nearly every day on the immune system, the coronavirus fear mongering by the Deep State will go down in history as one of the biggest fraud to manipulate economies, suppress dissent, & push MANDATED Medicine!"

I encourage all who are interested to watch the following interviews, Dr Shiva Ayyadurai & Dr Rashid Buttar are both highly qualified experts who have the courage to tell the truth - God Bless

Dr Shiva Ayyadurai interview:

Dr Rashid Buttar interview:

There is also Judy Miskovits, who supposed to be in jail because of Fauci

Also many German doctors are saying that virus is not so harmful, except for medical personal and mostly older people and persons with deseases..

And now oil armageddon... just may contracts or ???
https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/energy/crude-oil/light-sweet-crude.html

Will the price of gold be 1.000.000.000.000 US$/oz or gold should fall of cliff too???

Greetings Sive & all
Governments, their advisers and the mainstream media are all deceiving us about coronavirus. The closer you examine it, it looks more like a false flag event. They are pushing fake science with fake data and all dissent is being ignored. Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai's tweet has gone viral as people the world over are questioning the official narrative.....
"As an MIT PhD in Biological Engineering who studies & does research nearly every day on the immune system, the coronavirus fear mongering by the Deep State will go down in history as one of the biggest fraud to manipulate economies, suppress dissent, & push MANDATED Medicine!"

I encourage all who are interested to watch the following interviews, Dr Shiva Ayyadurai & Dr Rashid Buttar are both highly qualified experts who have the courage to tell the truth - God Bless

Dr Shiva Ayyadurai interview:
There is also Judy Miskovits, who supposed to be in jail because of Fauci

Yes, guys this is wide opinion on this subject. I'm partially agree. There are a lot of mismatches on procedures of testing and other stuff. But, I'm try to take more weighted position - I'm neither among totally deniers nor among panic-mongers. I suggest that indeed, pandemic scream is a disguise for big political shifts that had have to be done in very short time, it seems some necessity of this exists. Although I do not know real reasons of course. At the same time, it doesn't mean that some virus can't exist. Virus does impact on health, people infect, ill or even die as from any other viruses - N1H1, etc.There 40+ types of coronas. Many of them are inside of our organism. As people ill a lot through the life - anti-bodies to different viruses accumulating inside of us, some viruses could just flow without any harm. As elder human being - as more anti bodies to different coronas he/she has. It explains why elder people has more positive tests and children has less positive tests. As we do not know what particular is hidden under "covid test", what particular they are searching - any anti-body to some coronas, it could happen that "test" just reacts on existed anti-bodies or other coronas that stay in your organism.

Anyway, particular this coronavirus was used, (called as Covid-19) to make effect of pandemic and widely headlined creating the effect. You infect more from TV rather from some person. So, the best choice (personally for me) is to work, pray, read good books and not to watch TV at all. And I feel good and wish you the same. Just ignore this subject - don't try to dig the truth - you never know it. Stay aside from this topic, make your own deeds, communicate, spend more time with your close ones.

Back