Gold Gold Daily Video, December 15, 2021

Hi Sive sir, thank you for the analysis

i have one question, i was in sell position in GBPNZD its closed in profit but i saw 5mint candle with big wick then i check it with different broker every one has 20 to 30 pip low difference

my question is how we can know that what was exact price mean low and which broker is best in this condition

Attachments

• gbpnzd m5.jpg
    gbpnzd m5.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi Sive sir, thank you for the analysis

i have one question, i was in sell position in GBPNZD its closed in profit but i saw 5mint candle with big wick then i check it with different broker every one has 20 to 30 pip low difference

my question is how we can know that what was exact price mean low and which broker is best in this condition

Well, I have the only one idea - you could take a look at GBP/USD and NZD/USD CME futures price and manually calculate the low. That should give you correct number. (Maybe CME has the direct cross as well, I do not know exactly)
Second way is to use directly on Big Spot FX market, say, in Bloomberg terminal, where quotes comes directly from market-maker banks (such as UBS, HSBC etc) but, it is very expensive, so if you have some friends in banking business - you could ask them to check...
Still, the first way seems easier.

Back