GOLD Daily Video, February 04, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Gold market now feels impact of changing fundamental sentiment and is very volatile. Now it stands at the edge whether it still will show move to 1220 or turn to new short-term highs:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good update. I have been working my way through your online course, it is full of lots things I am trying to get my head around. So some of the patterns you talk about and indicators you use I haven't come across yet. I recognise the 3x3 SMA indicator but not the red one on the daily chart [blue on USDJPY], can you enlighten me.
Thanks Chris

Last edited:
Good update. I have been working my way through your online course, it is full of lots things I am trying to get my head around. So some of the patterns you talk about and indicators you use I haven't come across yet. I recognise the 3x3 SMA indicator but not the red one on the daily chart [blue on USDJPY], can you enlighten me.
Thanks Chris

Hi,
This is MACD Predictor. It shows the price level at which MACD lines should cross, i.e. trend breakeven point. This is Joe DiNapoli invention.

Back