GOLD Daily Video, January 17, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
At first glance gold market shows nothing special on daily, but comparison with AUD and intraday action suggest that downward action could start soon:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your video coannot be seen on ipad or andoid.

Good morning,
At first glance gold market shows nothing special on daily, but comparison with AUD and intraday action suggest that downward action could start soon:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Because your are using adobe flash player, your video can not be downloaded onto iPAD or Android smart phones. Can you do something on this matter?
Regards
Aref

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry no sound so couldn't understand your analysis.
Well, it sounds normal on my PC, may be not as loud as usual - try to add volume on your speakers.

Because your are using adobe flash player, your video can not be downloaded onto iPAD or Android smart phones. Can you do something on this matter?
Regards
Aref
Hi Aref. Unfortunately this is not quite my sphere. This is mostly technical issue, but not on content of the video itself. Thus, as I have to post my videos here I have to do it using technical tools that exist here, on FPA.
So, is it really no convertors exist that could convert one format to another? I'm asking, since I do not use any smart phones. But I suggest that some software should exist that makes it possible...

Back