Gold Gold Daily Video, May 04, 2023

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

It was emotional few sessions for Gold market, with big energy relief yesterday. So, market needs to take a breath now. We do not expect any decisive swings now and watching only for few intraday trading setups around 2035 and 2055-2060$ areas:

Hi Sive,
The day before yesterday, you give the only buy entry around 2008 and it gives 60 dollars. Yesterday you talk about the Di Napoli Bread and butter trade right on the 2035 it gives 20 dollars, and you even give the (probable) right reverse point for edging short on the 61.8 of the last small downward move around 2055...
You are LEGEND!!! Making my days!
You so true Gold is THE asset of 2023, and i am very confident to trade it with your expertise master Sive, i hope everybody can take profits from your inputs cause that's priceless. Keep going, great thanks!!

Hi Sive,
The day before yesterday, you give the only buy entry around 2008 and it gives 60 dollars. Yesterday you talk about the Di Napoli Bread and butter trade right on the 2035 it gives 20 dollars, and you even give the (probable) right reverse point for edging short on the 61.8 of the last small downward move around 2055...
You are LEGEND!!! Making my days!
You so true Gold is THE asset of 2023, and i am very confident to trade it with your expertise master Sive, i hope everybody can take profits from your inputs cause that's priceless. Keep going, great thanks!!
Hi Tchurik. I'm glad that our work here was useful. Although for the truth sake - I'm rare so correct on market swings. Recent one is more an exclusion. :rolleyes:

To make performance, traders should stick to one direction only. Those who try to short Gold for 6 months are rekt now, and more when we'll break the 2050 resistance. Anyway the B&B was just perfect!

Back