Gold Daily Video, November, 17, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

In short-term perspective 1210 level seems very significant for further perspective of gold market:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Koster

Good morning,

In short-term perspective 1210 level seems very significant for further perspective of gold market:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hello Sive, Can you replay this please, commentary fades out after a few minutes into video.

Regards Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive,
Audio not clear for most of the video. Not sure if you can post it again with clearer audio.

Thank you very much.

Loss of Sound..!?

Guys, Hardly I could recall what I'was talking there :)
Anyway today I make an update. This is bad, looks like something with soundcard on my laptop...
Thank you for call. Actually I always check the video, but not totally, of cause...

Back