Gold Daily Video, October 14, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Gold market stands at important level and further action could establish direction for medium-term period. In fact, the direction depends on whether gold will hold above current support or not:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'm starting to learn something from Your analysis, because I have come to same conclusions and it's very nice to see a confirmation of my views in this video :)
What are Your toughs about the H&S pattern on the daily tf?

I guess I'm starting to learn something from Your analysis, because I have come to same conclusions and it's very nice to see a confirmation of my views in this video :)
What are Your toughs about the H&S pattern on the daily tf?

Hardly this could be treated as H&S, except may be just shape of price action. H&S should appear at top after significant move up, since this is reversal pattern. But here it is forming after shy bounce up in the middle of previous move down. I just forgot to write about it in update...

Thank You, I was just a little confused I think, because of this quote from the weekly analysis
"... which represents the low from Aug. 7, Oct. 2, and the neckline of a head-and-shoulder continuation pattern, said Jonathan Krinsky, chief technical market analyst at institutional trading firm Miller Tabak..."
thought I know it wrong...

Back