Gold Daily Video, October 27, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

On Mon-Tue gold has chances to drift lower, to 1215-1219 area. And then we will be watching - wether it will turn to upside AB=CD or continue move lower:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning,

On Mon-Tue gold has chances to drift lower, to 1215-1219 area. And then we will be watching - wether it will turn to upside AB=CD or continue move lower:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive,
I couldn't watch your Gold video, I get this (youtube) error: "This video is unavailable in safety mode"

Also going directly on FPA youtube channel it is not shown in the video list..........
https://www.youtube.com/user/ForexPeaceArmyCOM/videos

Anyway I did read the Weekly Analysis

Thanks for your daily effords.
Sstefano

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive,
I couldn't watch your Gold video, I get this (youtube) error: "This video is unavailable in safety mode"

Also going directly on FPA youtube channel it is not shown in the video list..........
Anyway I did read the Weekly Analysis

Thanks for your daily effords.
Sstefano

Stefano, you probably has some private problems with your PC or internet provider. Everything is fine with video. "in safety mode" means that you probaly switch them on on your private youtube options. Switch it off and try again.

Stefano, you probably has some private problems with your PC or internet provider. Everything is fine with video. "in safety mode" means that you probaly switch them on on your private youtube options. Switch it off and try again.

Perfect Steve, all working now........
You were right, but I didn't change youtube settings........... at list purposely! :cool:
Thank you!

Back