HotForex.com

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
Hi guys,

Sorry for such a novice question, but I wonder if you could give me some light:
I have orderd the withdraw of my funds on Feb 19, and on my myWallet page at Hotforex it says that it has been completed (i just don't know when it has changed. Before it was "pending").
However I haven't gottem the value to my destination bank account.
Is there something wrong? The only thing I know is that they inform that it takes 2 to 10 business days for it to be completed. But still, the website informed me the "completed" status...

Thanks for your help!
You can request a wire transfer confirmation report from their bank. It would show the exact time the wire left the sending bank. It also has other details like the Value Date, which is the date the recipient bank will credit their account.

Please request this from their accounting department for that withdrawal. You must specifically ask for the wire transfer confirmation report. Or bank transfer confirmation report.

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
Anybody tried to withdraw profit from Hotforex via wire transfer? How long does it take? Is it cheaper than Skrill?

Henry_1984

Recruit
I went to my bank to check it out. The manager mentioned that they have received, but it wasn't still available. I guess if they have confirmed such transaction, everything should be ok, right?
Still, I haven't received the value on my account. But at least the bank have checked the transaction on their system.

Guys, thank you very much for your support!

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
I went to my bank to check it out. The manager mentioned that they have received, but it wasn't still available. I guess if they have confirmed such transaction, everything should be ok, right?
Still, I haven't received the value on my account. But at least the bank have checked the transaction on their system.

Guys, thank you very much for your support!
Actually, the SENDER (hotforex) was supposed to provide you with the bank transfer confirmation report. It is a 1-2 page pdf file that is very easy for the sending bank to generate.

Then you would already know when it should be credited to your account (value date). If it wasn't, then you could inquire on the reasons with the receiving bank.

But it looks like the receiving bank manager does show that it is incoming. So that is some good progress at least.

Javiervs

Recruit
Hi everyone.
Lately I have been comparing different brokers' spreads at myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads and found out that the real spreads of HotForex are considerably lower than the ones appearing in that webpage. I opened an account with IC Markets because I thought theirs were lower, and I was surprised to see that HotForex's spreads are quite better actually. Not sure what is wrong, but I already reported the bug.

Regards.

holycow

Master Sergeant
For spreads i believe that they are competitive on major pairs and average on the exotic couples.

henyo

Master Sergeant
havent looked at their spreads on the official page in a while, might look at it and see, good thing u reported it. I guess it helps traders see the actual lower spreads, though they are known to have good spreads overall

undertaker

Sergeant
Hello all
I used to received wire bank transfer from hotforex 3 to 5 working days ..
Reassure us please suppose you got it by this time
it's not too long but you should take virtual wallet as Skrill or Neteller, you can get fund within 24 hours and you can use those amounts to spend on online services.