• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
I still have 9 days on my subscription with QMC. Do you guys recommend me to just stop the robot? Really dont understand this, everyone following this system makes good profit, they make good profit, and they get more customers. I have a solid 33% profit so far. How is it with you guys having open trades and no subscription anymore? Cant you just close them trades for a small loss? Good luck all, hope things turn around very soon!

Atleast QMC should comment, really no reason for this to happen.

That is too bad, Especially after Ortwin said all these things about other vendors not caring. Now he is doing the same. I hope he gets it going for all the people that are stuck in the trades. I'm glad i did not start with him.

That is exactly why i held off. I'm sorry that you had to go through that Patrichia. Another reason i'm thankful for FPA.

That is exactly why i held off. I'm sorry that you had to go through that Patrichia. Another reason i'm thankful for FPA.

It is difficult to find good people in this bloody forex business, they just think how to steal your money, all are bad, borkers, signal providers, EA providers, 99.99 % want only to steal your money. They do everything in the start just to make you join them, once they make good money, they never care about victims.
Now this ortwin rich has taken my money from paypal and did not connect the signal, and did not reply neither to me nor to paypal, and he caused me a lot of loss in my account , many trades hanging with floating loss.
what to do with those scammers

Last edited:
Sorry to here about your loss, I see that the EA is still working on some other people's account. I have been following this MYFXBOOK account for awhile http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ElPulga10/el-pulga-qmc/1194631 and he is till getting trades today. I guess his subscription is still active until he needs to renew. But i wonder if that will even be possible since Ortwin is clearly not answering any emails or even cares anymore. I hate people like this, They say one thing and do the opposite. I wish we could do something about people like this, But on the net it is so difficult to do anything except warn other people about theses scammers.

To Ortwin Rich
Please return me my usd 100.00 ( one hundred us dollar )
When we paid 75.00 usd last month , it was 50.00 for set up and 25 monthly
We paid the set up fee to work with you for several months, not only one month.
So, I ask you to retrun the usd 100.00 ( 75.00 usd of last month + 25.00 usd paid since 3 days )
I hope you return as soon as possible.
You should compensate me also for the loss you made it when you left many trades hanging in the account.

I still have 9 days on my subscription with QMC. Do you guys recommend me to just stop the robot? Really dont understand this, everyone following this system makes good profit, they make good profit, and they get more customers. I have a solid 33% profit so far. How is it with you guys having open trades and no subscription anymore? Cant you just close them trades for a small loss? Good luck all, hope things turn around very soon!

Atleast QMC should comment, really no reason for this to happen.

I advise you to stop the EA from now, and start manage closing them manually with minimal loss or profit if you can, to avoid the bad situation they put me in, I have got plenty of open trades with floating loss, still manage to close them.

My sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread. Your feedback has probably saved me a significant amount of funds. My attempts to contact Ortwin have failed and I have cancelled my PayPal funds transfer. Again; many thanks.

Hi
I am happy that you could save you money last moment, that is why I always say co operation is good against scammers.
That is why I immediately update everything here ,

It is easy to understand that this signal was stolen from somewhere, and was discovered by the original owner, that is why they disappeared,.
If you see how they treat the signal on their site, they did not put any price on the site, they did not put any subscription information.
They just wanted you to e mail them, then they e mail you with information. That never happened before by any signal provider at all
good luck

I just got an email from Ortwin. He told me my subscription was about to expire, and asked me to pay for a new month. I said he needed to set the record straight on forexpeacearmy. Lets wait and see!

Ladies and Gentelmen
I submitted a complain in PayPal about this , and requested refund of my first usd 75.00 and my last usd 25.00 total is usd 100.00
As when we paid the first usd 75.00 ,as he said usd 50.00 set up fees and usd 25.00 for the one month subscription.
We did not pay usd 75.00 for one month, set up fee, means long term contract.
But what he did now, he just like any signal provider, becomes greedy when he finds people come to him , starting thinks how to suck their money in a different way. Those people have no Principles , money is their God.
I advise everyone to claim his money back from paypal or skrill , the way he paid .
As what is he doing now with us is a crime, should not go easy. your money should come back to you.

Back