• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
He is lying about the DD, and not only about the DD

Look at the screenshots made during the DD of his myfxbook and FXBlue account

People stay away from this SCAM !!!

IMG_3972.JPG

Queens_Money_Collector_Failed.png

now he has a new scam : managed acount. people, i warn you, .. dont invest a single dollar in to this mister ortwin rich,. Also known as , Jens Damberg,. or JAY,..

he is the biggest liar on forex trades.

he hides behind his own lies,. but now he is busted.

i make you rich , MEANS : I MAKE YOUR ACCOUNT WIPE OUT.

grtsss esther

for more information,. check myfxbook ,..

oh ortwin rich,. go buy a lolly ,. need a dollar ? or are you rich enough ? then go cry and buy that lolly yourself, loooooser

My account is gone too on Wednesday (29.04.) - DD was more than 85% and at this time the signal has a total of 63 open (and most negative) trades (some of them since a few days).

My Setup (19.04.) to start (a little more than 100% of the master-account): Roboforex Euro-Cent account balanced with 930 Euro with 115% deposit Bonus (930 + 1070 = 2000) plus 150 without bonus (2000 + 150 = 2150 or 215.000,00 Euro Cent).

Rules of the Bonus say: if equity is equal to the bonus, the bonus will be removed. So this setup can resist a DD untill -54%.

Before 29.04. DD maximum was about 50% and before I started I asked if there is an argument against using bonuses - answere was no!

I think about what would have happened if I had not used the bonus. Then would my account must withstand the horrable DD of -85%?

So Patrichia and forexesther, did You have also used a bonus or your accounts burst without bonus?

For me the lessens I learned so far is to use only singlas they:
- have minimum DD (not 50%, not 60% or even 85%)
- use tight stop losses so that negative trades are not held so long
- (maybe don´t use bonuses)

qmc.png

there you can see the REAL DD

My account was blown too. $700 USD + 2 months subscription + setup fee all gone. DD is 91.27% at its peak on master account, according to MQL5. Sheer luck that master account did not blow up.
I am done with this signal. How does one sleep at night when one's entire investment can go poof at any time?
I am testing a robot called everex. Low DD, high return, no martingale. It's a scalping ea that works extremely well on demo, and good on live accounts. Last ea I will try, if it busts my account I swear I am done with this thing called FOREX.
https://www.everexfx.com/

qmc.png

see the real DD,. dont believe the liar ortwin rich

new for all customers and for everybody who wants to join:

Start a managed account with 100 usd only.

we were quite busy the last days to find a solution for all these people who do not have 1000 or 2000 usd in their pockets to start trading with us. And also for those who are not accepted by a broker who offers cent accounts.

Therefore we came to the idea to open a new managed account which runs on our server and with our robot.

You can start with 100 usd only. But you can invest as much as you want.

For more info, please visit our homepage. I-make-you-rich.com

yours sincerely

ortwin rich
sales & marketing
i-make-you-rich.com

stay away peeps ! He is a scam !

Hello !

The DD was calculated from the profit we made the last month.

The overall DD of the balance is just 45%.

To proof that, please use this link and click on the tab " DRAWDOWN" and move your mouse to the highest red bar.

Queens Money Collector System by OrtwinRich | Myfxbook

Than you will see: 45.97%

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Markting
I-Make-You-Rich.com

qmc.png

sometimes a screenshot,. says more then 1000 words ,

Back