• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
some anyone have send usd to i make u rich what your experiance
but my experiance is not good they not reply me

excellent system but very often disconnects currently do not receive any transaction and ultimately not make a lot!
as I do to resolve this problem?
thank you

We think the problem is over now. We found a cable with bad contact. Sorry for all incovenience,

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Warning! newcommers do not send this theif money nor subscribe, he will screw you

If you are new to this thread please read the entire thread. To paraphrase a previous post.

Ortwin...aka Jens Damberg aka who knows...Bizzare, incompetent, pathalogical, screw loose, ....it's rare when adjectives of hyperbole are not in this case hyperbole.

This clown claims his EA was destroyed by hackers and he can't continue the service..but he did not inform his clients directly even though he has their emails, names, accounts as part of his signup process. Ask yourself a question, what kind of idiot doesn't maintain a backup of code and data of a commercial signal service that is endangering many thousands of dollars of clients money every day? In fact he made no public admission that the service was in fact in default for 7 days after the so-called hack ... all the meantime taking peoples money for another month of signals. In the meantime the peeps accounts are in significant drawdown and Ortwin doesn't even offer to help. His response is literally you're own you own. 'bye bye'

We have a saying in the Southern USA which fits this pathological idiot. 'lower than a snakes belly'

Always sorry for those that get burned by these types.

I respost part of this in hopes that new visitors might get warning before allowing their emotions to cause them to send this theif money!

STAY AWAY from this pathalogical liar. Do not send this Jens any more funds or business, he will steal your money or break your account. Running a 80+% drawdown is nothing but guaranteed catastrophe.

Back