• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IntelFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
The drawback to a broker using a virtual office is that the broker can disappear in a heartbeat. If a company you buy a $19.95 ebook likes to hide their location, that's not a lot of risk to you. If a company you are place a lot of money with likes to hide its location, that's worrisome.

Would you deposit $10k into a bank if you only knew of the bank online and also knew that the bank's office was only a virtual office?

Caution: "New Zealand offshore finance companies"

The Reserve Bank advises that caution should be exercised by anyone considering doing any form of business with entities that promote themselves as "New Zealand offshore finance companies", or use similar descriptions, and that offer financial services either on-line or from locations outside of New Zealand.

No such category of entity is recognised under New Zealand law. The entities involved are usually just registered in New Zealand as companies or limited partnerships, and they have no special status. These entities are not licensed or supervised as financial service providers by any New Zealand authority. They are required to register a New Zealand address, but this is usually that of a compliance agent, with the entities having no real physical presence in New Zealand. These entities are often directed or owned by persons who are not resident in New Zealand. Details about the directors and ownership of these entities can be obtained by searching the on-line database of the New Zealand Companies Office.

Source: Caution: "New Zealand offshore finance companies"

No one will believe the advice here until they are cheated. Only see a small spread, a large rebate for themselves.
So, wait and see. That we could do at the moment. :)

I am trying to withdaw my deposit from them, they have not processed my application so far after 3 days, contacted them about it, they gave a reply saying they will pay soon. They have a 3-7 days complete to bank account rule, I will update the result if the time is over 7 days.
Update: I got the refund at the fourth day.

Last edited:
Intel FX offering 50% Bonus credits.

Intelfx is offering a 50% bonus credit on any new deposit or additional deposit. Has anyone here taken advantage of this offer? Sounds very interesting doesn't it? If anyone has tried this please reply and tell me how this works. Thanks!

A happy camper at IntelFX

My wife and I have been trading with this company since July and have had very good experience with with regards to deposits and withdrawals. Most deposits are credited within the same day and withdrawals completed the following day. The automated SMS is also a big plus.

I hope this kind of dedicated service continues as this company shows great potential. :)

Oh. I want to thank Frank, Adam and Meredith. These guys seem to be up 24/7 to provide online support. Kudos guys!

Virtual Office :confused:

After finding this site I just found out that there were complaints about the same complaints as I did with Intelfx ... difficulty closing a winning position at the time, the server is a weak and even die total up to several hours. more ridiculous to use take profit was useless ... I still keep some of his print screen, because I really feel disappointed at all with Intelfx. so her heart is your heart if you want to join the intelfx ..!!!

withdrawal problem

Chat Content:
Frank: Hi, Welcome to Intel FX. What i can help you today?
Johanes: Withdrawal
Frank: yes sir
why??
Johanes: 9th day
and no sing of progress
*sign
Frank: acc number
Johanes: 5414
Frank: what method you used
Johanes: 29.09.2010 01:56:14 $ 500 Wire Transfer 5414 New
wire
it's said to be done in 3-7 days
it's already 9 days and i already submit a ticket yesterday
Frank: ok sir, i already told finance department
Johanes: how long should i wait ?
withdrawal is a very sensitive issue
hello ?
Frank: sir, the person handle for withdraw by WT
not in office
so, better you request withdraw by local fund
Johanes: no can't do
the rate is very bad
Frank: https://www.intelfx.com/partnership/...gent-indonesia
Johanes: are you really serious in business ?
this is really not professional
will s/he be back in the office ?
is s/he on vacation or something and noone cover her/him ?
it's 9 days already, how long do you expect customers to wait ?
and i better get some definitive answer before i start posting on lots of forum
hello ?

then he closed the chat

forgot to mention
31.08.2010 20:40:44 $ 10 Transfer Epoint New
from august ??? :err:

Back