• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IntellectualForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
I smell ( sPhantom auto trader ) here
sPhntom has wiped his account three times, also wiped many accounts of his subscribers 3 times .
It is the same trading style, other things also in the account are the same.This does not prove that he is ( sPhantom )
Realy I am not sure of this, but I might be correct.
I invite other members to observe and post here about their opinion.
I invite specially the professional detector ( Jarrora ) to give us his opinion.
I wish my believe become wrong, and I wish this EA is not the same ( sPantom ) who destroyed many people.

Greetings all,

I today have been granted my request to conduct an independent 3rd party forward test and evaluation of the Intellectual Forex EA by its vendor, who goes by the name of Mark.
First, I will be verifying functionality and code integrity on 3 different broker platforms, trading demo for a while as I familiarize myself with the basic strategy.
To Mark's credit I found the I-F website refreshingly restrained and free of questionable marketing materials and exaggerated claims.
In early communications with them I learned the strategy is basically a trend follower; however, it is not stubbornly so. It is said to go out of its way to take a loss and even reverse direction when the algorithm dictates a trend has changed. Claimed to be FIFO compliant and trading just 1 pair, the trade history should present a fairly straight-forward performance profile for analysis. It appears not to be a frequent trader, so it will take some time to develop a statistically meaningful result, and it must also navigate the shifty waters of year-end market activity as we go forward now.
The recommended trade lot size is 0.1 lot per $3K account size at 100:1. So the FPA test is just a bit on the more aggressive side especially for those at 50:1. This can be forgiven in light of any vendor's desire to stand out in the listings. Even at half the risk displayed (approximately how I will test it) it's performance and drawdown thus far would be quite attractive if it were to continue in a similar manner.
This EA uses server-side security, which according to Mark prevents MT4 back testing, so we will have to rely on an extended forward test for data. This also can be forgiven due to the fact that the vendor makes no claims with regard to back-test results.
For the impulsive, youz payz your money and takez your chanzes. For those that are patient enough to wait for proofs, please stay tuned for my results and further observations beginning in a week or two.
Many thanks to I-F and Mark for the opportunity to independently evaluate and help objectively inform all the interested FPA membership.

I smell ( sPhantom auto trader ) here

I invite specially the professional detector ( Jarrora ) to give us his opinion.
I wish my believe become wrong, and I wish this EA is not the same ( sPantom ) who destroyed many people.

Many EAs share trading styles. Some are from the same person. Some aren't.

You say you are a lawyer. As a lawyer, shouldn't you at least check a few facts before posting serious accusations about a product you haven't used. How will you repair the damage you've done if your claim proves to be incorrect? If you want Jarora to check, send him a PM. He probably doesn't read every discussion thread for every EA.

The only good news here is that BigT1 is personally testing this out. His work will provide facts on whether or not this EA is safe and successful.

Hello again FPA members, leadership, and all other readers!
As promised, I have begun a test of Intellectual Forex EA (I-F) on a Demo Account at ATC Brokers (clearing FXCM).
After vendor support easily resolved a minor technical glitch, the test began in earnest Nov. 20, 2014.
Within these first 24 hours I-F entered and exited one trade that precisely mimicked the 11/20/14 trade we see posted on the FPA test today, both in time and price to within one pip.
First impressions are that the vendor is quite responsive and attentive to my feedback.
We shared 4 emails in 2 days regarding the glitch, which involved my mistakenly & improperly setting the suffix and prefix fields. This prevented trading, but went unnoticed because it was contradicted by an on-screen message reporting that all was working fine. This situation was brought to the attention of the vendor, and I am confident will result in a fast, minor bug fix for new purchasers.

The completed trade itself made logical sense, buying on support in an uptrend and selling on resistance within a daily range. This EA operates solely on the EURUSD H1 chart.
I am testing at ~ the same risk level as the FPA test: 0.03 Std. Lot / $1,000 or in my case 3.0 Lot on an $88K account.
The trade closed at +42.5 pips for a 1.423% gain, so broker sensitivity should not be much of an issue if this trade pattern continues.
In addition, I-F BOT Low and SLD High, which reduces Slippage and Requotes to negligible.
Hats off to the I-F team for a good start!
I will post a Detailed Statement good or bad, when more data becomes available.

Last edited:
Hi Big TI,
Thanks for your input so far it is appreciated.

One question though if I may ask, did your trades which closed 11/24/14 match the vendors public account?
The closed order details below are from the public account shown on FPA.

31059690 2014.11.21 10:42 buy 0.10 eurusd 1.25110 1.23460 1.26400 2014.11.25 18:00 1.24840 0.00 0.00 -0.16 -27.00 -27
31061763 2014.11.21 11:00 buy 0.10 eurusd 1.24620 0.00000 1.26750 2014.11.25 18:00 1.24850 0.00 0.00 -0.16 23.00 23
31078151 2014.11.24 01:10 buy 0.10 eurusd 1.23710 0.00000 0.00000 2014.11.25 18:00 1.24830 0.00 0.00 -0.08 112.00 112

Also there appears to be one open position in slight DD. Does this match your open position?

Open Trades:
Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit Pips
0.00 0.00 -0.08 -19.00 -19
Floating P/L: -19.08

Thanks much appreciated,
Bigsteve

Yes, Big Steve, every trade seen here on the FPA test was mimicked very closely, since the inception of my test; including the 3 you mentioned plus the big loser that preceded it.
I-F is performing exactly as advertised from my local server. In a short while I will publish my Statement as I previously indicated.

Hello, am new here and just looking around for EA's. Just following up to see how the results went with your test BigT1?

Thanks

This is a signal service, not an algorithmic,rules based EA. The only thing the MT4 software does is connect to a server as a "slave" trade copier.

The testing for this service should be listed in FPA under 'Forex Signal Test' not as an 'EA test'.

I purchased a license for IntellectualForex with the expectation that it was a rules based EA. Its not, so understand (good, bad, or indifferent) that trading behavior may be inconsistent and not mechanical as one would expect from a true algorithmic EA.

Back