1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

InternationalForeignCurrency.com

Discussion in 'Managed Accounts' started by AsstModerator, Sep 4, 2008.

1. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

2. JOJOSTAN36

JOJOSTAN36 Recruit

what is the truth

will some one tell me the truth aboput this company 2 negatives get pulled now this awesome positive I wish people would stick to their guns is this a shadey company or what

3. Mike Kritch

Mike Kritch Recruit

Honest reply

I work for the company, and am willing to show the board any evidence or back up for our statements. Yes, there are sometimes situations that arise, but it is how they are handled that matter. Our two funds are exactly what we say they are. We have plenty of clients who agree. If you would like to down us or slander us make sure it is true, If not you can be assured we will take the neccessary steps including litigation for damages. We have lawyers on staff for the protection of our established name. People out there who tell untrue or misleading stories trying to extort capital from our firm is not acceptable to us. Warning to all the severity of this matter. We have no problem with Blogs and encourage the free publicity, however speak the truth providing documentation of such, As we are ready, willing, and able to do so. I am posting from outside the U.S right now and spend my time 50/50 between offices and dont need this aggravation as I am very busy. We have the utmost respect for the FPA and their mission but wish posts required documentation of proof of claims.