Is there any way to trade spot metals anymore?

Matt Miller

Recruit
Is there going to be any way for US residents to trade spot gold and silver at all anymore? Is there any way to use higher leverages than 50:1? I think we should lobby against the CFTC and get these ridiculous regulations repealed. They're penalizing us because the majority of the country can't keep their finances straight. As a young guy who was counting on the compounding 10% that I was making as a TDFX customer to give me a comfortable retirement, these regulations make me furious to say the least. Does anyone have any idea how to get around these issues? I'm honestly considering creating a fake residency in a foreign country.

The regulations are getting tighter and tighter. Some make sense, but others are absolutely ridiculous. So much for living in "The Land of the Free".

I'm looking for loopholes, but it's a big pile of regs to sift through. An offshore residency my end up being the only way to go.

At least until they change the regs to apply to all US citizens without regard to their residency. :unhappy:

Back