1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Israel network of fraud

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by chasethem, Feb 19, 2019.

1. FmrBrokerExecutive

It's really just not that simple though to be honest.

You can't just say it's corruption or scam-behavior to own a payment company that on-boards offshore businesses (brokers).
    The risks associated with trading with a 500:1 brokerage based in an offshore jurisdiction are huge and totally avoidable if you use a local, licensed broker.
    The problem is there is a huge demand for people that want the highly-speculative trading instruments that have the potential for massive returns.
    It will always be available to clients who choose to trade with them now because of things like Bitcoin that allow totally global and anonymous deposits/withdrawals. Eagle is a new broker I saw recently as a matter of fact and advertises just that.

Sites like FT can try to "shame" payment processors all they want, but it really doesn't do anything and the brokers can easily continue operating in offshore zones that don't regulate this type of trading, and simply accept Crypto payments as it's very easy to buy Bitcoin in 2019.

So again, if you want to be much, much safer -- just trade with a locally licensed broker in your country. Otherwise, don't complain...

Sorry, but that's the brutal truth.

2. chasethem

chasethem Private, 1st Class

There is no one better than Eyal Nachum and Tamir Zoltovski to help you out with binary options issues. The attached declaration is pivotal in getting your funds back. Eyal Nachum signed it. He can assist you to get your money back. Call him at Brüc + Bond in Lithuania. Eyal Nachum in his signed declaration declares his involvement in binary options and explains his legacy with Guy Galboiz.

Attached Files:

3. chasethem

chasethem Private, 1st Class

Eyal Nachum and the wife of Tamir Zoltovski (Yehudit Rozen) are still the owners and the people behind https://www.brucbond.com/ They just changed the name from Moneta International UAB to Brüc + Bond in Lithuania. The attached document from the Central Bank of Lithuania is the proof. These people know where your money is. Chase them. Further details of their company are also found at https://www.linkedin.com/company/bruc-bond

The owners of the company do not feature on the website. Instead they show photos full of smiles of their employees. Call them and ask to speak to the owners. Someone from the following will pick up the phone.

Rasa Staniukynaitė (rasa@monetaint.com)
    Jurga Starkevičiūtė

Noa Levy
    Erika Vaškytė
    Sany Pniel
    Vainius Auštrevičius
    Krzysztof Matuszewski
    Gerda Aksinaviciute
    Yehuda Amar

Do not be angry at their staff. They probably do not know what their bosses have been up to in the binary options world. These employees can be pivotal to reveal certain info to the Authorities who are investigating Eyal Nachum and Tamir Zoltovski.

https://il.linkedin.com/in/darin-bakhshy-29a259b4
    Ms Darin Bakhshy would be pleased to assist you too.

Attached Files:

4. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

That’s not what I’m saying, although a payment processing company for these frauds is obliged to know their clients and the type of business they are onboarding and whether they are knowingly co-conspirators in facilitating the fraud and theft of millions of peoples money via their payment company. What I am saying is these so called ‘brokers’ are just the organ grinders that are not even qualified in finance and the corruption goes much higher to the government. The government has allowed an entire fraudulent industry to be developed and orchestrated from Israel that employs thousands of scammers to defraud people around the world. They choose to register their networks of scam companies in offshore jurisdictions purely for the anonymity and to avoid regulations and they’ve taken full advantage of deceiving and misleading people with false promises of high returns in systems that are purposely developed to imitate trading environments that can be manipulated in the background and are not even connected to live markets. These websites might always be available but people simply won’t use them, there’s no protection from scammers for investors of crypto like chargebacks from the bank. If buy bitcoin and it’s stolen by a scammer, it’s gone and that’s why the offshore scammers that are not regulated like crypto so much. Don’t Complain!!? When I have had thousands stolen off of me by an unscrupulous thief masquerading as a broker I will complain, along with many others when these frauds are still operating and stealing from regular peoples pockets worldwide.

Keep trading brokerexec and doing your dirty deeds while you still can!

oscarra likes this.
  5. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

From FinTelegram: (which is still on/offline due to DDoS attacks)

https://www.fintelegram.com/broker-...extradition-of-gal-barak-and-the-frozen-money
    On 24 September 2019, another court hearing is scheduled in Sofia. For the time being, it is the last date on which the extradition of Gal Barak to Austria is to be decided. Barak is said to have defrauded tens of thousands of EU consumers by more than €200 million.

https://www.fintelegram.com/the-bul...nvolvement-of-israeli-scam-operator-gal-barak
    Avoiding extradition - Gal Barak could be involved in this data theft, which is now classified by the public prosecutor’s office as a rather harmless crime. In view of these ongoing investigations against Barak in Bulgaria, extradition to Austria is to be prevented. Gal Barak is one of the leading Israeli #cyberscam entrepreneur and runs several businesses with his criminal network.

6. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

tsss, why don’t Austrian prosecutor team take a trip to Bulgaria ? rather standard proceedings in the EU, French and German Prosecutor teams even been invited to Israel so was FBI

....anyway lets look at the Austrian mobster bank, next dig out all the binary option brands involved

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/europe/jewish-owned-bank-accused-of-fraud-in-ukraine-1.5397530

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ukraine-police-accuse-bank-owned-by-vienna-jew-of-massive-fraud/

https://www.csis.org/blogs/kremlin-...laybook-spotlight-austrias-meinl-bank-affairs

7. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

Well I'll be watching 'The Laundromat' on Netflix in Oct!
    @oscarra links are about the ongoing investigation into "One of the biggest scandals to hit Meinl Bank in recent years was its alleged role in the laundering of almost $2 billion from Ukraine, some of which was funneled out of the country by former president Viktor Yanukovych’s inner-circle and his family."

https://www.icij.org/blog/2019/08/t...d-on-the-panama-papers-to-premiere-at-venice/

The Laundromat, A-list movie based on the Panama Papers, to premiere at Venice
    Update August 27, 2019: Netflix has announced the film will make its global debut on the streaming platform on October 18, 2019. The film will also play in United States theaters starting September 27.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...-petro-poroshenko-secret-offshore-firm-russia

The Panama Papers reveal that Yanukovych’s government colleagues – most of them now in exile – were prolific users of offshore companies. Oleksii Azarov – the businessman son of Yanukovych’s prime minister, Mykola Azarov – set up 26 BVI firms in 2012, while his father ran the government. They include a hub firm, Lazonby Group Holdings Ltd, administered by Bridgewaters, a financial services company in the Isle of Man.

8. mbreitfelder

mbreitfelder 2nd Lieutenant

This doesn't fly with me. When Wirecard is even involved, you aren't going to find many legit PSPs or honest banks. People are not going in, for the most part, to get that leverage. I won't do business with a company not licensed outside of the USA because I was burnt by binary options when all I wanted to do was to grow my savings for retirement. Now we can complain all we want when at the height of the binary options, they SEO'd on Google and the top 5 or 6 pages were nothing but glowing reports on all of the binary options companies. Ten years to pay off politicians, ten years of thieving from people and ten years of living the high life while victims were committing suicide. Total baloney...

9. FmrBrokerExecutive

There are thousands and thousands of brokerages/exchanges/investment houses around the globe.
    The binary/CFD/offshore high-risk and high-leverage shops are >10% of these. They are by far the MOST DANGEROUS to trade/invest with.
    There will always be these type of shops, no matter what. Whether they are in Forex, Binary, CFD, Crypto, whatever.

They are now mostly moving to Crypto-only deposits because so many PSPs have done what you're saying and stopped on-boarding offshore clients because their banks don't want the high-risk merchants.

But my point is simply that it's fruitless to try pointing the finger at a dozen or so brands, people, or payment processors.
    There are new websites popping online every single day and the mass adoption of Bitcoin, etc makes it very easy for them to keep accepting deposits.

If you want 500:1 leverage, brokers like this will keep thriving. It's very simple to avoid by trading with lower-risk, licensed FX brokers in Western Europe, USA, etc.
    You still have 80-90%+ change of losing money with licensed brokers. The people trading with the 500:1 leverage offshore brokers cannot find my sympathy because they are choosing the most dangerous trading environment online.

Trade safe(r).

10. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

Your lack of sympathy and any understanding of this is just ignorance of the fact and completely missing the point that these scam sites are developed on a huge scale by organised money laundering criminals and are targeting retail consumers NOT experienced traders! It’s attitudes like yours that the victims are to blame is why these criminals and fraudsters are thriving and yes there are far more than 10% of them!!!! where did you get that from anyway?? I think you were trying to say less than 10% but good try! A tiny, but crucial detail – I hope you don’t get your buy/sell mixed up like that when advising your clients brokerexec! And If they are moving to only Bitcoin deposits that’s to even further avoid any fraud protection for their victims – you can’t complain to anyone if scammed or issue bank chargebacks with bitcoin.

mbreitfelder likes this.