1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Israel network of fraud

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by chasethem, Feb 19, 2019.

1. mbreitfelder

mbreitfelder 2nd Lieutenant

Yes, the Panama Papers have been a good resource. I just wish that the ICIJ would open up their millions of leaked papers other than their own, chosen investigative journalists. I will watch "The Laundromat", Russians moving money and washing it everywhere. Those big yachts are certainly paid by money which never belonged to them. I am coming up on 4 years of going after the guy who scammed me and like you said new, new info comes out weekly. The best times are when we meet people like you to bring these thugs to justice. You are doing a great job as well. I try to help as much as I can.

2. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

When I've said need to get rid of them - I'm talking about blocking their sites out from countries and bringing to justice but some people really do 'Get Rid of Them' in different ways ! Just like the CryptoQueen you wouldn't really want to be in the middle of Africa scamming and ripping people off or in Mexico scamming drug cartels and it looks like some Russians got hold of Bitcoin owners, probably scammed them aswell!!

www.antimoneylaunderinglaw.com/2018/07/another-bitcoin-trader-robbed-at-gun-point-during-home-invasion.html

http://www.antimoneylaunderinglaw.c...mber-of-organized-crime-killed-in-mexico.html

It says here that Putin wants to criminalise Bitcoin:
    https://www.investopedia.com/news/r...oin-use-money-substitute-putin-roll-out-laws/
    "Russian president Vladimir Putin is a bitcoin skeptic who wants cryptocurrency regulations in place “by July 1," according to the official government publication Parlamentskaya Gazeta."

mbreitfelder likes this.
  3. mbreitfelder

I am 100% behind you in blacklisting these sites and blocking them and their IP addresses as well. The only problem is that they come back in no time flat and build anew. I have seen it. I wish instead of doing this, we can just erase them, not the sites mind you, but of course, justice takes 100 times longer than the scam which ticks me off.
    If Russia criminalizes Bitcoin, then go for it, but the rest of the world will still be interested in it. Mass adoption has always been said to be the key and it is, that's what really needs to happen. I don't like reading about people getting hurt or killed at all, that's why we are all here fighting for those who can't or don't have the access to the information that we could possibly get our hands-on. I applaud your work TheAlert1!!.

4. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

We all try to go through the regulators and legal ways, no it's not nice to see or read but it's reality and does happen! I wouldn't want to be in the scammer/criminals shoes when they find they've just scammed and stolen off some of the above people!!

5. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

mbreitfelder likes this.
  6. mbreitfelder

What idiots don't know is Bitcoin blockchain is NOT untraceable, that's how they are being found. Is it difficult, yes, but they are taking down these pedo rings by using the Bitcoin blockchain. It is actually helping out authorities. Russia doesn't want their thieving known when they use BTC blockchain.
    I just watched "The Laundromat', that could have been done so much better, that looked like a low budget movie, but it did get the point across.

7. mbreitfelder

Not calling you an idiot Oscarra, calling the thieves is idiots. BTC is traceable, more so than $$.

8. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

I wanted to know why Russia doesn't want Bitcoin and it appears they want visibility of the crypto owners, I wonder why that would be!! must have had a lot of complaints. They also don't want and will be banning Facebooks Libra which has already been dropped by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Ebay the list goes on because its so open to so many risks involving not only themselves but also billions of people that use the platform!
    Wallet created by Israeli developers, I won't be using it!!!! not after this big fraud development out of Israel!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-...6z0YWQFhOC7z8ZGdg2nCz6y-5JnbfTfaEQY3RogczJbjx
    "The cryptocurrency policy of Russian banks could be about to change as financial institutions in the country now want a legal framework in place to identify crypto holders.
    Banks in Russia essentially want to eliminate anonymity for Bitcoin owners and companies that use Bitcoin and other digital assets."

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/...-legalize-facebook-s-libra-says-top-official/
    "A top Moscow official has said that Facebook's planned new cryptocurrency Libra will not be legalized Russia, according to a report this week from Russia's state-run news agency TASS."

"With regard to the use of Facebook cryptocurrency as a payment instrument in Russia at this stage - my opinion is that in our country it will be banned."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/facebooks-tel-aviv-team-working-on-digital-wallet-push/
    "Facebook’s Tel Aviv team working on digital wallet push
    Technology developed by subsidiary Calibra will let users ‘save, send and spend’ Libra, the global currency Facebook is planning to launch in 2020 based on blockchain technology"

9. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

I saw that oscarra, reading it is horrifying!!!

Did you also see the 2 Indian Scam Centres that were shutdown this week:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-50117796
    "Indian police have now shut two call centres and arrested seven people suspected of involvement in the scam, which has seen victims lose thousands."

10. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

I'm still watching Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg testify Live at the US House Financial Services Committee. I would be surprised if Libra still goes ahead after seeing this! A lot of us here have already been scammed and caught out financially so if this does ever go ahead and anyone is considering using it then as part of our own personal due diligence you really need to see this.

Watch live: Mark Zuckerberg testifies before House Financial Services Committee

oscarra likes this.