1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Israel network of fraud

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by chasethem, Feb 19, 2019.

1. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08491211/filing-history?page=1

Moorwand ltd, one more sick company providing merchant accounts for the criminals, probably their main revenue….incorporated 2013, tss no wonder

No better then the other criminals
    https://medium.com/@monetaINT/whos-the-bank-behind-the-bank-47b50ba14578

….what a garbage

https://register.fca.org.uk/shpo_no...eta+international&search=Moneta+international of course, no show

best for the crooks would be relocation, maybe to Vietnam their Laws allow hanging of financial corrupted criminals !

JuliaMarkus6 and mbreitfelder like this.
  2. mbreitfelder

mbreitfelder 2nd Lieutenant

How do find thus stuff Oscarra?? I am glad that you are on our side, that's for darn sure!!

3. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

4. mbreitfelder

Coins crashed because of (insert the excuse of the day here). How is this man still free an able to walk around??

I was told that Galboiz is a schmuck. Hmm, who owns him?

Red Mountain Mgt in Bucharest has a ton of pics on their FB page. How dumb to go from Grey to Red??? All of the Cartus, except David, live in Bucharest...David's brother and sisters. Red Mtn...Bucharest.

5. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

Magister Hans Brabenetz Uhhhh Trouble for Gangsters

https://fintelegram.news/the-suicid...ctim-uncovered-austrian-israeli-perpetrators/

“In this respect, it looks as if the 23Traders brand owner, the Austrian Hans Brabenetz, and his Israeli lawyer Adi Mantler were only front men of the 23Traders scheme.”

Only….is good enough for JAIL ! Let’s see if Austrian Authorities have some BALLS, in the EU arrests can happen very quickly always by surprise ( maybe he rendered himself or will, best choice

6. mbreitfelder

Can we get the Binary Options crooks in jail before the crypto scammers please?? This world is backwards and upside down!! Argh!!!! Sorry, just so ticked that crypto crooks get found and prosecuted in no time flat but BO, YEARS!!!

7. SoniNew

SoniNew Private

I just wen over this, last comment is from Feb - did you managed to receive anything back?

mbreitfelder likes this.
  8. chasethem

chasethem Private, 1st Class

Moneta International UAB and Fintech International UAB are owned by Eyal Nachum ID 06635335 and Tamir Zoltovski ID 035926161. They also own Fintech N.V. Ltd PC 515294676 in Israel. This company was formerly known as Payotech. Ms Darin Bakshi ID 308515378worked for both Moneta and Payotech. It is pertinent to note that Ms Yehudit Rozen, the wife of Tamir Zoltovski is now listed as shareholder of Moneta International UAB. Payotech Limited used to be owned by Mr Daniel Kats ID 050391820. Eyal and Tamir have bought him out on May 3rd 2016. One wonders if this Daniel Kats was a front man just like Mr Oded Jeremitsky. This Oded was declared bankrupt. This is confirmed in this court setence :

https://www.psakdin.co.il/Court/שמש-נ'-ירמיצקי-ואח'#.XRr2TugzaUn

It is pertinent to note that Mr Oded Jeremistky acted as Director of another company controlled by CEO Eyal Nachum. This company was called Payobin Limited and was registered in the UK. This company was involved in the US Court Case vs Umbrella Online whereby they did business with ICoption. ICoption is controlled by Titan Group, hence, Guy Galboiz.

They dissolved Payobin https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08970901/officers

You can read more about them on Fintelegram website. Reports to the Police in Israel and the Authorities in Lithuania have been filed. You are encouraged to do the same. The above mentioned people together with others know where you money is. They know the owners of the websites with whom you traded and you now realised that you are a victim. If they really do not have anything to hide, they can give you all the information so you can find who stole your money. If they don't cooperate, it is easy to understand that they are in collusion with whoever made your life miserable. They can run but they cannot hide. Eyal Nachum is a former dancer. He can dance but he cannot run away.

mbreitfelder likes this.
  9. mbreitfelder

Chasethem - We couldn't be more gratefeul to you for all of the information. I know that I have asked this before, but do you have any more information that could help us out on other fronts? Any other names, maybe in Cyprus, like a certain lawyer David Cartu is using there? How about Pesarc, the outfit that David bought? How about Josh, how about him and him being a shadow director? Anything on their father, Lazar Cartu? It is rather weird that their is a bank in Georgia named Cartu Bank but it has nothing to do with the Cartu family.

Again, we are very grateful and am very happy for the information and the ties to all of these people together. David is probably reading this, but I don't care, his family can go pound salt for all I care. Did I tell you that I talked to David Cartu on three different occasions for 3 hours in total? I got in 5 words in edgewise. If I had just recorded those calls...or did I??? Hahahaha

10. mbreitfelder

"SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!" - Tom Cruise