Israel network of fraud

mbreitfelder

2nd Lieutenant
We are looking into a Nuclear Option where no defendant walks away without paying. I think everyone here lnows that there isn't one authority, regulator or investigative journalist who gives a crap about binary options, it is all about getting the easy crooks, the crypto crooks. I HAVE HAD IT!!! Here comes the H-BOMB!!

needtostop

Private, 1st Class
https://financefeeds.com/us-court-refuses-grant-immunity-yossi-herzog-binary-options-fraud-case/

immunity yes why not, they should be happy Maryland State abolished hanging just recently, in other places, just take China it would be a bullet in the ear

https://www.timesofisrael.com/franc...ears-in-prison-fined-for-vast-tax-fraud-scam/

of course Israel extradites criminals , all those are now in Jail including the BiBi friend….uff took some time

best expose the criminals on FPA, remember the BdB settlement, we don’t want to see such SHIIT again…one sure can call it IMMUNITY FOR CRIMINALS
yeah, after immunity, what else they will want? reduction because of health issues?!?

expose them? please check my post you will see all the details i have put inside there

needtostop

Private, 1st Class
definitely, they will have to pay. hundreds of people have lost their money all of them. some have been sick and others commit suicide also.

i have put out on this forum information on the people involv in the lee elbaz case

some of the owners/partners/directors/ceo's are living in israel, mauritius, ukraine. some are still operating but with different technique.

have anyone heard of global markets club?

mbreitfelder

2nd Lieutenant
definitely, they will have to pay. hundreds of people have lost their money all of them. some have been sick and others commit suicide also.

i have put out on this forum information on the people involv in the lee elbaz case

some of the owners/partners/directors/ceo's are living in israel, mauritius, ukraine. some are still operating but with different technique.

have anyone heard of global markets club?
No, is this another scam "business"?

There are hundreds of active brands at a time ran by call centers, conglomerates, etc.
They all use similar software licenses / payment platforms so it's impossible to 100% prove they are all the same but indeed do operate on the same business models...

mbreitfelder

2nd Lieutenant
Yes, I think that they go to some kind of university that they set up themselves. If "needtostop" says it looks like the same people, I believe in it.

mbreitfelder

2nd Lieutenant
There are hundreds of active brands at a time ran by call centers, conglomerates, etc.
They all use similar software licenses / payment platforms so it's impossible to 100% prove they are all the same but indeed do operate on the same business models...
Do you have any information on Greymountain Management? I know of the High Court's decision to put the lawsuit on the fast track. Anything that you know that hasn't already been fleshed out yet?