1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Israel network of fraud

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by chasethem, Feb 19, 2019.

1. mbreitfelder

mbreitfelder 2nd Lieutenant

We are looking into a Nuclear Option where no defendant walks away without paying. I think everyone here lnows that there isn't one authority, regulator or investigative journalist who gives a crap about binary options, it is all about getting the easy crooks, the crypto crooks. I HAVE HAD IT!!! Here comes the H-BOMB!!

needtostop likes this.
  2. needtostop

needtostop Private, 1st Class

yeah, after immunity, what else they will want? reduction because of health issues?!?

expose them? please check my post you will see all the details i have put inside there

3. needtostop

definitely, they will have to pay. hundreds of people have lost their money all of them. some have been sick and others commit suicide also.

i have put out on this forum information on the people involv in the lee elbaz case

some of the owners/partners/directors/ceo's are living in israel, mauritius, ukraine. some are still operating but with different technique.

have anyone heard of global markets club?

4. mbreitfelder

No, is this another scam "business"?

5. needtostop

Well, looks surely like one. same people who were behind binary book and big option are doing this.

6. FmrBrokerExecutive

There are hundreds of active brands at a time ran by call centers, conglomerates, etc.
    They all use similar software licenses / payment platforms so it's impossible to 100% prove they are all the same but indeed do operate on the same business models...

mbreitfelder likes this.
  7. mbreitfelder

Yes, I think that they go to some kind of university that they set up themselves. If "needtostop" says it looks like the same people, I believe in it.

8. mbreitfelder

Do you have any information on Greymountain Management? I know of the High Court's decision to put the lawsuit on the fast track. Anything that you know that hasn't already been fleshed out yet?

9. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant