1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Israel network of fraud

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by chasethem, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Manuel38

Manuel38 Recruit

done

2. Manuel38

Manuel38 Recruit

Yes , I know. The majority of those reviews I left them.

3. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

Thanks @Manuel38 ! I'm not a rep of FinTelegram but a fraud victim like yourself that is not willing to accept it. The FPA here and FinTelegram are the two best sites that I have found that are proactively doing something about it! The web is saturated by these fraudsters, the site that defrauded me 2 years ago (although binary options has since been banned) is still to this day running by the same operators that are just scamming victims via their site with other forex products like CFDs & Cryptocurrencies etc. I personally think online trading brokers sites should be entirely banned from the internet permanently.

mbreitfelder and Manuel38 like this.
  4. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

Thanks @oscarra, I guess we await the outcome of the hearing today and then see what happens with Lenhoff and Baraks involvement from there.

mbreitfelder likes this.
  5. Manuel38

Manuel38 Recruit

I need a lot of guidance from people like you.
    I also intend to do whatever I can to make sure these scammers are disturbed alot.... I know they will open somewhere else with different name and we will be waiting.
    If you have any other places or tactics to help me out please let me know. It will be much appreciated
    Thank you, really.

mbreitfelder likes this.
  6. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

Sure @Manuel38 - The FPA & FinTelegram are the best sites and most supportive in helping the fraud victims.
    The scammers also want to make disturbances and FinTelegram is currently offline under DDoS attacks and will be up and running again soon according to their FB page . So if you can't get to the site just now check back soon!

AdBit Telegram
    4 hrs ·
    Our website is still under heavy #DDoD attack and hence presents 500 and 503 error messages. We apologize for any inconvenience.

7. chasethem

chasethem Private, 1st Class

Mr Eyal Nachum and his business partner Mr Tamir Zoltovski do not know any shame. They try to hide their past involvement with Payobin, Payotech and more importantly Moneta International UAB. They did liquidate Payobin company in Malta. They changed the name of Israeli company Payotech to Fintech NV and now they also changed the name of the Lithuania Moneta International UAB to Brüc + Bond. They think that they can cancel their past involvement in binary options by doing these silly tricks. They decided to hide their names in the website of Brüc + Bond. They have now put the names of their innocent staff led by CEO Rasa Staniukynaitė, Singapore Manager Noa Levy and Poland Manager Krzysztof Matuszewski. This should not stop victims from chasing Mr Eyal Nachum and Mr Tamir Zoltovski. Fintelegram has uploaded so much information about them. They can ride but they cannot hide. Should they not have anything to be ashamed of or guilty of, why would they go through the hassle to cancel their past and paint a new picture?

8. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

9. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

There's lots of corruption going on! that's why I think there's so much more to these fraudulent broker sites than a being just a few opportunistic scammers and some bad apples.

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/editorial/netanyahu-s-corruption-cases-remain-the-thing-1.7617876

10. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

There must be so many high up corrupt individuals that have known about this online broker fraud and benefited from it in some way! They've gotten away with it for years and years but as the complaints and public awareness has also grown I don't think it will be long before the online broker bubble bursts!!