Israel network of fraud

Manuel38

Recruit
Anyone that has been a victim of these scams and wants to get to the real root of these networks then visit https://efri.io/second-victims-petition-for-european-cybercrime-justice and please sign this petition!!!!

On 12 September 2019 (Thursday), another court hearing on the extradition of the alleged scammer Gal Barak to Austria will take place in Sofia.

This petition will make a difference - please all visit and sign asap.

All info can be found on the above link and at www.fintelegram.com

done

Manuel38

Recruit
+44 203, Phone Number, UK
+44 203 is a fake telephone number. Avoid unintentionally using real phone numbers by selecting from our range of fictitious telephone numbers. You can find other random phone numbers in the list below. Please note that all numbers generated by Fake Number, including +44 203, are fake so won't work for phone number verification.

If you have been contacted by +44 203, you ought to be extremely cautious about answering their calls. The caller ID has almost certainly been spoofed with an officially reserved number, either as part of an elaborate prank or worse yet, a malicious scam. Be vigilant and don't let fraudsters con you out of your money. Don't accept any calls or text messages from +44 203!

Where are they regulated? I was able to get to their site, they do not look like a legit trader, I could not find a regulatory certification number from any country,

Web sites for scam reviews"
theforexreview.com/2019/08/13/blockchainetrader-review (States Scam)
scamwatcher.org/blockchainetrader-review (States Scam)
forexbrokerz.com/brokers/blockchainetrader-review (Dangerous Site!!)

These are just a few of the sites that review sites for scams. I am sorry to say that this looks to be a scam site. If you can, hound them to all of your ability to get your money back.

Get your account manager's name, that is a big one. Do you best to dig into the site and like-minded people who have been scammed. Be a honey badger with them.
Yes , I know. The majority of those reviews I left them.

TheAlert1

Sergeant
Hi
Will definitely vote and spread the word. Please keep fighting and helping victims like you already doing.

Thank you, honestly, it means alot
Thanks @Manuel38 ! I'm not a rep of FinTelegram but a fraud victim like yourself that is not willing to accept it. The FPA here and FinTelegram are the two best sites that I have found that are proactively doing something about it! The web is saturated by these fraudsters, the site that defrauded me 2 years ago (although binary options has since been banned) is still to this day running by the same operators that are just scamming victims via their site with other forex products like CFDs & Cryptocurrencies etc. I personally think online trading brokers sites should be entirely banned from the internet permanently.

TheAlert1

Sergeant
Germany could get Barak extradited in no time, they requested and got Lenhoff …all sounds strange, next Austria don’t even have a legit gov. at the present, thanks to their corrupted politicians, a true shame, are there any true judicial motivations for victims in VIENNA :rolleyes:

for sure, let's sign it
Thanks @oscarra, I guess we await the outcome of the hearing today and then see what happens with Lenhoff and Baraks involvement from there.

Manuel38

Recruit
Thanks @Manuel38 ! I'm not a rep of FinTelegram but a fraud victim like yourself that is not willing to accept it. The FPA here and FinTelegram are the two best sites that I have found that are proactively doing something about it! The web is saturated by these fraudsters, the site that defrauded me 2 years ago (although binary options has since been banned) is still to this day running by the same operators that are just scamming victims via their site with other forex products like CFDs & Cryptocurrencies etc. I personally think online trading brokers sites should be entirely banned from the internet permanently.
I need a lot of guidance from people like you.
I also intend to do whatever I can to make sure these scammers are disturbed alot.... I know they will open somewhere else with different name and we will be waiting.
If you have any other places or tactics to help me out please let me know. It will be much appreciated
Thank you, really.

TheAlert1

Sergeant
I need a lot of guidance from people like you.
I also intend to do whatever I can to make sure these scammers are disturbed alot.... I know they will open somewhere else with different name and we will be waiting.
If you have any other places or tactics to help me out please let me know. It will be much appreciated
Thank you, really.
Sure @Manuel38 - The FPA & FinTelegram are the best sites and most supportive in helping the fraud victims.
The scammers also want to make disturbances and FinTelegram is currently offline under DDoS attacks and will be up and running again soon according to their FB page . So if you can't get to the site just now check back soon!

AdBit Telegram
4 hrs ·
Our website is still under heavy #DDoD attack and hence presents 500 and 503 error messages. We apologize for any inconvenience.

chasethem

Private, 1st Class
Mr Eyal Nachum and his business partner Mr Tamir Zoltovski do not know any shame. They try to hide their past involvement with Payobin, Payotech and more importantly Moneta International UAB. They did liquidate Payobin company in Malta. They changed the name of Israeli company Payotech to Fintech NV and now they also changed the name of the Lithuania Moneta International UAB to Brüc + Bond. They think that they can cancel their past involvement in binary options by doing these silly tricks. They decided to hide their names in the website of Brüc + Bond. They have now put the names of their innocent staff led by CEO Rasa Staniukynaitė, Singapore Manager Noa Levy and Poland Manager Krzysztof Matuszewski. This should not stop victims from chasing Mr Eyal Nachum and Mr Tamir Zoltovski. Fintelegram has uploaded so much information about them. They can ride but they cannot hide. Should they not have anything to be ashamed of or guilty of, why would they go through the hassle to cancel their past and paint a new picture?

oscarra

2nd Lieutenant

TheAlert1

Sergeant
any update ?

https://www.dw.com/en/austria-ex-vice-chancellors-home-raided-in-corruption-probe/a-50013463

Unfortunately the place has a long time criminal gambling history, obviously not much changed ….. :(

Let’s see what we have on Fpa about Austrian Israel Binary Option crook relationships
There's lots of corruption going on! that's why I think there's so much more to these fraudulent broker sites than a being just a few opportunistic scammers and some bad apples.

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/editorial/netanyahu-s-corruption-cases-remain-the-thing-1.7617876

TheAlert1

Sergeant
There must be so many high up corrupt individuals that have known about this online broker fraud and benefited from it in some way! They've gotten away with it for years and years but as the complaints and public awareness has also grown I don't think it will be long before the online broker bubble bursts!!