• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KapolaTraderEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am a little bit confused about the draw down that FPA shows. On this account its showing a 68% draw down at $585.00, but if you do the math thats not possible because the account balance started at $4000.00, and 68% x $4000 = $2720.00.

The results look pretty good so far, but it would be nice to see an accurate draw down number.

Good morning friends,

I've broken my nose with a robot many times. I have been deceived by the seller many times.

After a long time, I learned what to demand.
1) No Unregulated Brokers
2) Verified account
3) Demo version - verification of functionality
4) Refund - at least one month (MQL5 does not have)
5) No arbitrage, martingale or grid strategies
6) Reviews

These points should help you make the right decision.

Never buy from sellers only advertise and sell on places like Telegram, Youtube, Facebook, etc. Because 99% time, its a scam, and you probably won’t receive an EA or a reply from the seller.

5 Forex Scams Used in EAs, Indicators and Signals - MT4 Expert Advisor Scams
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-books/204/mt4-expert-advisor-scams

I am a little bit confused about the draw down that FPA shows. On this account its showing a 68% draw down at $585.00, but if you do the math thats not possible because the account balance started at $4000.00, and 68% x $4000 = $2720.00.

The results look pretty good so far, but it would be nice to see an accurate draw down number.

It will probably be a martingale strategy therefore there is a 68% draw down.

I am happy with the results so far using this Kapola Trader EA. What I discovered in demo testing, is that Gold is an exceptional market & very profitable to trade so far. I am trading Gold, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, & EURUSD. I dropped USDJPY & NZDUSD pairs because they were not that profitable.

Gold BTW has made approx 45% of the profits from these 4 markets. You cannot get greedy though, only trade 0.02 lots per $10k in account balance.

Has anyone bought this Kapola Trader EA, and is so what kind of results are you getting ?? This vendor has terrible support, because it takes him 6-7 days to answer an email, just brutal response time. I am not happy with him at all, he never answers all of my questions either.

Yes, if you try to send an email you don't even know if you'll receive an answer.
Before buying an EA always test the support, try to contact them for some questions and see how responsive they are

Yes, if you try to send an email you don't even know if you'll receive an answer.
Before buying an EA always test the support, try to contact them for some questions and see how responsive they are
The support was okay for the first 2 days, but then it went for a crap.

It has the same documentation of WeryWellTrader and looking this website we can easily imagine how'll end.

D40uuEm.png

It has the same documentation of WeryWellTrader and looking this website we can easily imagine how'll end.

D40uuEm.png
The issue with any Martingale system, is that when you get big moves all in one direction caused by this war in Ukraine, is that the equity (floating loss) gets huge and you blow the account up. The equity on his MyFxBook account went from +128% down to +36%. He has disabled the discussion feature on MyFxBook so we cnat comment about this issue.

Now because MyFxBook does not measure open trade draw down properly, it will not show up in the draw down stats. If you do the math though, the equity goes from 128% down to 36%, and thats gives us a open trade draw down of 72%, which is huge and not acceptable on any live account.

Back