• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KumoMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
I opened an account with KmoMarkets and to have the account operating and able to deposit and withdrawal i had to pass the KYC which was send my ID front and back and a proof of address. I sent all the documents they asked and i had my account verified couple days latter. After a few days i deposit via BTC ( they only offer crypto as a payment method ).
I operate and i decided to withdrawal few days latter and i got an email 3 days latter that i need to send more documents in order for them to proceed my withdrawal even with my account fully verified and KYC also fully verified.
Well now is going to be 2 weeks when they dont release my inicial deposit and my profits. I call this a SCAM and also say that be really careful, dont operate with this company.
I tried many times to solve this smooth as possible but they dont proceed with my withdrawal of 3540$.

Back