• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MarketsRally.com

General discussions of a financial company
Marketsrally.com is a SCAM. they took money from me without my authority and when I've tried to call they don't answer or return call when I emailed, now my emails to them are coming back undeliverable? I didn't ask to join there so called trading platform, somehow thru sending info to titantrade they (marketsrally.com) have got my bank info and Stole 1250US from me, when I was able to speak to someone they claimed it was legit but when I asked to show the proof , Nothing no call back not answering nothing. Jonathan Anthony is the so called broker (THEIF) . Copperman ltd and an address in Birmingham UK is on their website, I've emailed them also without any response.

Marketsrally.com is a SCAM. they took money from me without my authority and when I've tried to call they don't answer or return call when I emailed, now my emails to them are coming back undeliverable? I didn't ask to join there so called trading platform, somehow thru sending info to titantrade they (marketsrally.com) have got my bank info and Stole 1250US from me, when I was able to speak to someone they claimed it was legit but when I asked to show the proof , Nothing no call back not answering nothing. Jonathan Anthony is the so called broker (THEIF) . Copperman ltd and an address in Birmingham UK is on their website, I've emailed them also without any response.
Thanks for the report. I was just checking them out this hour so will stay clear.

I didn't ask to join there so called trading platform, somehow thru sending info to titantrade
This is interesting. It happened to me too. I met a guy called Stanley Rogers at TitanTrade that brought me over to Marketsrally, where he traded by himself with my money.
He even made me let him in to my computer via Teamviewer so he could put trades. Now. He made some profit, so I am now approx €5000 up.
Someone is now putting trades on my account, me unknowingly. There's a button for allowing "social trading" which I have unactivated for that reason, but it's still happening.
This means that I have no control over my account, whatsoever and I decided to withdraw everything.
But, it's not possible!
Nothing has happened for a month.
E-mails are bouncing.
No chat response.
Nothing!

Let's find their location and go visit them in person!

Back