• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MFFX.com (MF Financial Limited)

General discussions of a financial company
better the online Forex market?

Encontramos este forex broker Best Online Forex trading, Global Currency Exchange Brokers and Traders - MF Financial Ltd
cuando google alrededor de divisas en línea o corredores de Forex en línea.
Ellos mismos afirman que el mayor broker independiente en alta mar / distribuidor y
incluso tienen demostración gratuita antes de invertir, pero estoy pensando que es confiable?
Cualquier comentario sobre este sitio? Alguno de ustedes tratan este sitio web antes?

[langtitle=es]mejor el mercado de Forex en línea?[/langtitle]

Encontramos este forex broker Best Online Forex trading, Global Currency Exchange Brokers and Traders - MF Financial Ltd
cuando google alrededor de divisas en línea o corredores de Forex en línea.
Ellos mismos afirman que el mayor broker independiente en alta mar / distribuidor y
incluso tienen demostración gratuita antes de invertir, pero estoy pensando que es confiable?
Cualquier comentario sobre este sitio? Alguno de ustedes tratan este sitio web antes?

need advise

i'm a beginner for forex, and i'm wondering that can i trust those offshore broker /
dealer in the internet... example, MF Financial Ltd (http://www.mffx.com), this
company claim themselves as the best and largest independent offshore broker /
dealer, and off course they have free demo before visit, but i' thinking is it trustable?
anyone try this website before? any common about this website? or anyone
of you have better advise?

need advise

i'm a beginner for forex, and i'm wondering that can i trust those offshore broker /
dealer, and off course they have free demo before visit, but i' thinking is it trustable?

need advise

Online Forex

Online forex such as Best Online Forex trading, Global Currency Exchange Brokers and Traders - MF Financial Ltd, is this online forex brokers trustable? Anyone of you try before?

Moderation note: 3 brand new accounts. All the posts were in the wrong folders at first so had to be moved here. All ask if mffx.com is trustable.

We think these questions aren't trustable. We think that maybe mffx paid someone to post about them in forex forums.

Back