• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MountainKingEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
DO YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE TEST?

Where are you?
IN 6 DAYS, AFTER INSULT YOU CAN'T MAKE THE TEST?

YOU WROTE - Just optimize for a pair USDJPY H4. MAKE andSHOW THAT my EA FREE ! ! ! ! !
OR YOU ONLY ABLE TO LIE ?
WHERE YOUR OPTIMIZATION, I WAIT.

I will not test such a high-risk strategy. It's a waste of money. People can test for themselves and for free. Before you, many vendors used the same strategy with big SL and their cent account/webpage does not exist. I'm curious how much you can withstand your cent account.

I will not test such a high-risk strategy. It's a waste of money. People can test for themselves and for free. Before you, many vendors used the same strategy with big SL and their cent account/webpage does not exist. I'm curious how much you can withstand your cent account.

Why? Why you haven't made the test?
1) WILL be ENOUGH ALREADY to LEAVE FROM ANSWER. You don't need to test it on real. Just make backtest as at me.
2) You have offended me and my business. You have written that it is EA FREE. THAT make the test!!!
3) Please, prove that you not FALSE BOUGH. Make the test and show that it is EA FREE

Why? Why you haven't made the test?
1) WILL be ENOUGH ALREADY to LEAVE FROM ANSWER. You don't need to test it on real. Just make backtest as at me.
2) You have offended me and my business. You have written that it is EA FREE. THAT make the test!!!
3) Please, prove that you not FALSE BOUGH. Make the test and show that it is EA FREE

hi

I am not a user of this ea but was interesting and observe it from couple of weeks..

i am fully agree with the developer .. if u have it free just post here or test it and show us ..

hi

I am not a user of this ea but was interesting and observe it from couple of weeks..

i am fully agree with the developer .. if u have it free just post here or test it and show us ..

Thanks for understanding!
I was shocked by information. I thought only I the author of EA. jarora speak it FREE:eek::eek::eek:
I watched comments of jarora.
He not only has offended me.
He has offended many people here.
But have never shown proofs.
I WILL SUBMIT a CLAIM AGAINST LIES of jarora.

Thanks for understanding!
I was shocked by information. I thought only I the author of EA. jarora speak it FREE:eek::eek::eek:
I watched comments of jarora.
He not only has offended me.
He has offended many people here.
But have never shown proofs.
I WILL SUBMIT a CLAIM AGAINST LIES of jarora.

Hi

i see that no more update or the EA not open trades daily? Also is there any plan to add more pairs?
thx

Jarora, you are a liar of and scammer №1 on FPA. Where the YOU test from MY free EA ? ? ?

Back