Hello Mums Trading Forex

I guess it doesn't matter what is your primary role in this life, you can be whether a mum, dad or plumber. It doesn't make sense at all. The matter is how serious is your approach to trading activity and what you expect from it. There is a false assumption that trading is not for everybody. Well, of course it's not for everybody, trading is for those who have intentions and purposes in this life. And it's important that these purposes aren't make a lot of money, yall know. Basically, I believe that it's not quite easy to be a good trader and it's no so difficult as many tend to think about this activity.

Hi! I’m a full time mom as well. I have a 6 month, 2 year, and almost 3 year old. My husband works full-time and we couldn’t really afford childcare so I took up trading as a way to bring in extra income and it’s just starting to pay off.

Hi! I’m a full time mom as well. I have a 6 month, 2 year, and almost 3 year old. My husband works full-time and we couldn’t really afford childcare so I took up trading as a way to bring in extra income and it’s just starting to pay off.
Wowzers! That is a busy day you handle, what style of trading do you find works best around your schedule?

Hi all, great to be here.

I am full time Mum and trading for around 12 months, well learning to trade I should say.

Would love to know if there are any other Mums on here who are trading forex too?
I am a dad working from home (trading and freelancing) and looking after my kids. It is not as easy as it sounds. I am wishing you all the very best.

Back