New Performance Tests 2015-04-02

FPA Testing

FPA Performance Testing
Today I've got 6 new tests for you, amazingly they are all EA. There should have been 7, one didn't survive enough to meet you guys.

6 New EAs here

Drive Gold Special

Best Forex Robots

PA TRADE from WSCTradingSolutions.com

CASH FLOW

highfrecuencytrader

Drive Forex Metals Expert Advisor

The crashed one here

BON FOREX ROBOT

As always my many thanks to them for volunteering. Happy trading and good luck!

Want to show off your hard work to the world? Here you can submit your product to FPA traders community.

I'm not sure why you are making this false accusation. Other than the one already labelled as crashed, the EA in this announcement are still running. 4 of the companies with new tests plus the one that crashed have no user reviews yet.

The FPA does not approve or disapprove reviews for money. The FPA does it's best to screen all reviews and weed out fakes.

I'm not sure why you are making this false accusation. Other than the one already labelled as crashed, the EA in this announcement are still running. 4 of the companies with new tests plus the one that crashed have no user reviews yet.

The FPA does not approve or disapprove reviews for money. The FPA does it's best to screen all reviews and weed out fakes.

NVM. i agree you are honest but its internet mate :) I am not too sure .

There are many scams on the internet. Accusing everything you see of being a scam just because it is on the internet does not help people to learn how to tell the difference between a scam and real information being presented honestly.

Back