Newbie with another question

Ahh yes, of course, personcom!....great model, but a word of caution.
If you get the "female" version, it tend to get overzealous and you might have to sleep with an eye open in case she/it carry out some "snipping" work on your lower body and you will need to get your future generation via test tube.

The "hubot" model has too much "human"factors build-in and so might demand equal rights and even payment for their service.

I would recommend the "chinesebutterfly" model which is due out this fall.....it's rumored this top of the line robot has the potential to make humans extinct due to lack of interest in further interaction between real male & female humans......besides carrying out fantastic trading of your forex account for you, of course!

Hello aubie

1) You can use the tools on the MT4 platform to give you more data history, but having too much data might cause your platform to freeze, so only attempt this if you fully know what you are doing.

2) You can add a simple code to any EA so the "given" order will open within the next tick of any "given" time (normal conditions allowed).

3) You can place a "TakeProfit" at the brokers minimum amount allowed usually 10 pips or more.

Good luck
Liz
Hmm, quite interesting.. thanks for the information.

As for the OP, good luck! ;)

I would recommend the "chinesebutterfly" model which is due out this fall.....it's rumored this top of the line robot has the potential to make humans extinct due to lack of interest in further interaction between real male & female humans......besides carrying out fantastic trading of your forex account for you, of course!

Wait a sec . . . one of my concubines is called Chinese Butterfly. Guess I should check her carefully and see if she's got any recharging or data ports. ;)

Wait a sec . . . one of my concubines is called Chinese Butterfly. Guess I should check her carefully and see if she's got any recharging or data ports. ;)

Three main ports are multifunction...the other four are for audio and power charge :p

Back