1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NewScienceOfForexTrading.com (NSOFT)

Discussion in 'Trading Systems' started by Administrator, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

#1 Administrator, Sep 12, 2014
    Lasted edited by : Oct 30, 2014
  2. MNSandman

MNSandman Recruit

I just joined the New Science of Forex and I must say right out of the gate I am not impressed. I believe after investing the chunk of money I paid for this system a person would at least have access to something. But the first e-mail which comes after purchase states the initial materials will arrive in 5-7 business days at which time you will receive URL to access the private members area. I think it is bogus to make a person wait for access, especially since we are no longer in the stone age. I must say this was a disappointing way to start off a new business relationship. Once I receive materials I will come back to give an overall rating.

Thanks for your time!
    MN Sandman

#2 MNSandman, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  3. onpoint11

onpoint11 Private

So how is it going with this one Todd?

4. Irfan Shaikh

Irfan Shaikh Recruit

Your Opinion on NSOFT

Hi,

First of all thank you so much for the information that you have provided here....

I was seriously considering buying this NSOFT, but as it is a highly priced, I wanted to get a first hand opinion from a real user like you...Its been quite some time now that you have been using this system..>Can you please share your result/experience here with us? It will be a great help.

Thanks.

Irfan

5. amla01

amla01 Recruit

i try this system.but i am not impressed.