• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NewScienceOfForexTrading.com (NSOFT)

General discussions of a financial company
I just joined the New Science of Forex and I must say right out of the gate I am not impressed. I believe after investing the chunk of money I paid for this system a person would at least have access to something. But the first e-mail which comes after purchase states the initial materials will arrive in 5-7 business days at which time you will receive URL to access the private members area. I think it is bogus to make a person wait for access, especially since we are no longer in the stone age. I must say this was a disappointing way to start off a new business relationship. Once I receive materials I will come back to give an overall rating.

Thanks for your time!
MN Sandman

Last edited:
I just joined the New Science of Forex and I must say right out of the gate I am not impressed. I believe after investing the chunk of money I paid for this system a person would at least have access to something. But the first e-mail which comes after purchase states the initial materials will arrive in 5-7 business days at which time you will receive URL to access the private members area. I think it is bogus to make a person wait for access, especially since we are no longer in the stone age. I must say this was a disappointing way to start off a new business relationship. Once I receive materials I will come back to give an overall rating.

Thanks for your time!

Todd Sandberg

So how is it going with this one Todd?

Your Opinion on NSOFT

Hi,

First of all thank you so much for the information that you have provided here....

I was seriously considering buying this NSOFT, but as it is a highly priced, I wanted to get a first hand opinion from a real user like you...Its been quite some time now that you have been using this system..>Can you please share your result/experience here with us? It will be a great help.

Thanks.

Irfan

Thanks for your time!
MN Sandman

Back