• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello everybody, I am new here on FPA. I am working 10th year as a personal financial consultant, so far working mainly with invest funds and last 3 years also with managed forex accounts.

Last month I am investigating variable managed forex accounts, because I would like to find some reliable and transparent company to implement them to my portfolios.

Nordhill Capital is one company in my focus. I realized that they are not updating MFB accounts, so I wrote an email to them and this is answer, from 16. May 2016:

Dear Daniel,Thanks for your message.

We'll update the performance at the end of the month - right after the iFX Expo at Cyprus. We've already prepared all brochures and marketing material with current performance, therefore we can't update it now. Please, understand that it's a marketing stuff - we don't have a goal to mislead you.Let me know if you have any questions.

In my opinion 2% p.m. will be enough, if it comes from reliable and transparent company...

Thanks Daniel for your feedback, I also sent an email to them regarding the updates, I expect also to be updated soon, I'd like to go to the IFX Expo,as it's not far from where I live, but I need to work.

If you want, I can send you extra information about NH, it's basically what's we've discussed here, but compiled and also a step by step process in case you want to open to facilitate your life and I little information about myself.

Feel free to send me a message and let me know the companies you're investigating, I currently checked over +12 companies and only NH was able to reach my criteria level for investment. most of the others are scam or having been busted already, so finding a good one is not easy.

In my opinion 2% p.m. will be enough, if it comes from reliable and transparent company...[/QUOTE]

I agree, 2% monthly average specially with compound interest will make a big difference in someones account, we don't need a larger return month after month, just to have a big drop because of larger risks taken by some companies, we need consistency with an acceptable risk involved and transparency, that's what I'm looking for.

Re STO and Foyle I will later write on the new Foyle thread. But basically I am still in the process of opening a STO account, my other Foyle account is with Pepperstone.

Spinal Tap - do you have your STO account with Foyle already please?

had it for 3 months now and nothing but negative returns lol. I'm i jut super unlucky? ahah

I think give it a time, most trading accounts I am watching are not very good results in April and May...

Do you kelix have MFB link to your account please?

I think give it a time, most trading accounts I am watching are not very good results in April and May...

Do you kelix have MFB link to your account please?
its the same as the other guys here.

i started March 19.. all downwards

how much profit should i get monthly from 10k capital ? lets say aggressive one :) do you still trust them ? thanks guys

how much profit should i get monthly from 10k capital ? lets say aggressive one :) do you still trust them ? thanks guys

There is no garantee that you will make any profit at all. See post #138 & #140.

It's a risk.

Even if they would be completely trustful and honest.

Past Performance is not necessarily indicative of future results! ;)

There is no garantee that you will make any profit at all. See post #138 & #140.

It's a risk.

Even if they would be completely trustful and honest.

Past Performance is not necessarily indicative of future results! ;)

Exactly that's one of the reasons I chose NH, they don't promise monthly profits, I know some investors are frustrated because the past 2 months it hasn't been profits, but this is the reality of the market, see how many companies out there which were promising 10% monthly return crashed after few years (or less that) and vanished with investors money.

I rather see ups and downs on my account than only see a straight line profits, to me, as I'm also a private trader, it's part of the game, it's unsustainable to have 90-100% winning trades every month. But whoever it's not a trader and wants quick returns, don't understand that and get's frustrate.

I'll give an example, see my NH account chart on the left and a UT-Market account on the right. (It's not my account, as I don't invest with this company, it's from a client).

My account started on Jan 04th and it has generated 35.37% gross profit with a 9.78% drawdown period and 64% winning ratio.

The account on the right started on Feb 01st and it's now at 50.62% gross profit with a DD of 0.75% and winning ratio at 92%

The account on the right looks amazing isn't it.

Now look at the other picture from Fortressfxfund, it was trading perfectly until Dec 2015 and then boom, it just disappeared. So this is one of the reasons I rather stay with a company that gives me a smooth growing curve that I'll invest on the long run rather than get quick profits and double your capital in few months, it just doesn't work like that. Otherwise this would be the answer for the poverty and starvation in Africa for instance, this companies would be able to save a lot of people, but they just don't do it. They want to tackle investors without any knowledge and that will invest without even ask much about the companies policies, as long they keep getting their profits, until the worst happens and then everyone wants to sue the company, but then, most of the times, it's too late.

Take care everyone. have a great weekend.

Marcelo

Attachments

• NH vs UT account.png
    NH vs UT account.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Fortress Fx Fund Dec 2015 crash.png
    Fortress Fx Fund Dec 2015 crash.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 1
Back