• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi guys, I have very good news, I just received my payment this morning and I'm surprised because I expected by Wednesday, since here in Dubai we don't count Fridays and Saturdays as working days. Pharaoh this was my last big test before gives thumbs up.

Still of course, trade with caution and never invest money you can't afford to lose, I'll keep posting any news that I may come up with.

Regards,

Marcelo

hellow everybody,

Can you see live trading on the Metatrader 4 app? if not, how can u be sure they are actually trading?

hellow everybody,

Can you see live trading on the Metatrader 4 app? if not, how can u be sure they are actually trading?

You can't see the live trades on the Metatrader 4 app, otherwise people would copy the trades for free, the trades are verified by myfxbook and we're able to see the trades from your cabinet on the next day. I'm a professional trader, do you think I'll post my trades for free for people to follow and copy? Of course not.

I know UT shows the live trades and still I don't think they're a real, it can be manipulated, it's an app, they can show you only winning trades, they can do whatever they want to make clients think it's a legit trade. Plus it's not verified by myfxbook.com

Attachments

• Nordhill account update 15 03 2016.png
    Nordhill account update 15 03 2016.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
You can't see the live trades on the Metatrader 4 app, otherwise people would copy the trades for free, the trades are verified by myfxbook and we're able to see the trades from your cabinet on the next day. I'm a professional trader, do you think I'll post my trades for free for people to follow and copy? Of course not.

I know UT shows the live trades and still I don't think they're a real, it can be manipulated, it's an app, they can show you only winning trades, they can do whatever they want to make clients think it's a legit trade. Plus it's not verified by myfxbook.com

Well, that sounds like an excuse, why not show at least closed positions? at the end of the day these managed forex accounts are made for people who dont know how to trade, at least in a profitable way, you would have to be in front of your monitor 24 hours a day to be able to copy the trades.

I am not saying this is a scam, but what you need in these types of investemts is transparancy.

If they can manipulate MT4 I am sure they can manipulate MyFXbook as well, especially if the broker and the manager is the same owner.

Thanks NordHill Capital!!! Have been with you guys more than one year and very satisfied with your outstanding performance!!!!
Very good service and profit!!

Back