• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
Where you find this information?
Crystal came available for investors only in october.

Nordhill strongly recommend investing all new strategies only via sfx markets, not regulated brokers. It's not good.

So I think nordhill - mix ponzi scheme (mix plans with steady % profit) and short-time work trading strategies(when strategies stop works, they just changed strategies).
Nordhill investors can't earn during long-time period.

You have the wrong information, SFX is regulated, if you read this thread from the beginning, you'll understand that, I don't need to explain that again.

Understand that it's a system and as usual, it won't be profitable for lifetime, it needs to be changed, adapted or even cancelled and another one must be created.

The reason why some systems appeared just recently, it's because NH works on the background with different systems with at least 1.5 years showing consistent results on the real account, so in case the actual systems start to perform badly, they will be replace by the ones that are working for the currently market conditions, remember that market changes all the time, what worked in the past, may not work in the future.

Once you understand that, you won't call NH mix ponzi scheme as you said. Did you contact NH representatives to clarify your queries, or you simply decided to write your second post on FPA in 3 years of your profile here? Since your first post was about PAMM accounts, where most of them are ponzi, as you said. I don't blame you, most of managed accounts out there are actually ponzi or are not regulated. But this one from NH is regulated and so far there are no major issues.

By the way, I'm not a client of NH anymore for personal reasons, but I still have my account with SFX and I trade that account as a Forex Trader, so I'm not defending NH for my own benefit, but if you read my profile, you'll notice that I do search for managed companies around the world and the only one that passes on my criteria level for having a managed account is NH. If you need more clarification, read this thread from the beginning, if you're still not sure about something, contact the representatives and they will answer you queries if they haven't been answered here.

You have the wrong information, SFX is regulated, if you read this thread from the beginning, you'll understand that, I don't need to explain that again.

Understand that it's a system and as usual, it won't be profitable for lifetime, it needs to be changed, adapted or even cancelled and another one must be created.

The reason why some systems appeared just recently, it's because NH works on the background with different systems with at least 1.5 years showing consistent results on the real account, so in case the actual systems start to perform badly, they will be replace by the ones that are working for the currently market conditions, remember that market changes all the time, what worked in the past, may not work in the future.

Once you understand that, you won't call NH mix ponzi scheme as you said. Did you contact NH representatives to clarify your queries, or you simply decided to write your second post on FPA in 3 years of your profile here? Since your first post was about PAMM accounts, where most of them are ponzi, as you said. I don't blame you, most of managed accounts out there are actually ponzi or are not regulated. But this one from NH is regulated and so far there are no major issues.

By the way, I'm not a client of NH anymore for personal reasons, but I still have my account with SFX and I trade that account as a Forex Trader, so I'm not defending NH for my own benefit, but if you read my profile, you'll notice that I do search for managed companies around the world and the only one that passes on my criteria level for having a managed account is NH. If you need more clarification, read this thread from the beginning, if you're still not sure about something, contact the representatives and they will answer you queries if they haven't been answered here.

Marcelo, I'm also looking for good managed company.
I know Nordhill well and I think Nordhill not good company.

Some reasons:
1.offshore FSASVG regulator, not good regulator. They don't have compensation fund. If tomorrow sfx will have problems/scam, all clients
can't moneyback.
FSASVG can't help sfx clients.

2. Nordhill not have profitable long-term strategies.
In 2014 Nordhill (has name Sfx-funds) promote PremiumFx, Mirrorfx strategies.
After big losses strategies removed.
When Gorilla,Hyper,Hybrid have losses in 2016, strategies changed.
Each time when strategies changed nordhill clients have big losses.
I convinced in 2017, if Crystal,Shark, Hawk will have losses, strategies will be change to another "good" strategies.

3.Fix Plan with 3% monthly fix income for asian clients.It's classical ponzi for me. No one trading firm can guarantee profit.
This program can't be work under good FCA regulation. Only in offshores.

4. Almost year Nordhill can't introduce Hantec\swissquote performance via myfxbook\fxstat.
Why? Because nordhill don't have asset\money-manager licence.

So Marcelo, why Nordhill good managed company for you?

Some reasons:
1.offshore FSASVG regulator, not good regulator. They don't have compensation fund. If tomorrow sfx will have problems/scam, all clients
can't moneyback.

- True, like many regulated bodies (unless its Switzerland) they too wont compensate if it is a scam that you've signed up to. POA/LPOA overrides regulatory bodies and if you (not under duress) agree to certain trade or handling clauses then you wont be compensated. The amount of risk people are keen to expose themselves to is personal.

I convinced in 2017, if Crystal,Shark, Hawk will have losses, strategies will be change to another "good" strategies.

- agreed, my bank changes its investment strategies every half year to a year as well for me, markets change, conditions change, commodities change... Diligent investors will always need to be agile if they have high frequency trades across investment tenures this is true of almost any investment,.

3.Fix Plan with 3% monthly fix income for asian clients.It's classical ponzi for me. No one trading firm can guarantee profit.

- this is completely true too. No conservative regulatory body will entertain the risk involved in supplying a 1-3% p.m. fixed earning account in an FX market. very few do, and Nordhill are open about this. they hedge against loss by their past and forecasted future performance, without initial capital risk to them they trade clients money on the premise that they will over achieve the 1-3% payouts. some month have 6-12% returns for them and could, in theory cover their payouts to that client. they can lock that capital and continue to trade their upside without risk to the end client. whether or not they lock it in is up to debate and their business practice however, i can see on their past performance why they offer this.

4. Almost year Nordhill can't introduce Hantec\swissquote performance via myfxbook\fxstat.

- pls verify with them directly. there should be very little difference to their SFX,IG,SwissQuote,Hantec offerings that span across those providers..so why quote for all systems when it will yield very similar or the same reporting result?

sorry forgot how to use the "quote" function correctly! here are my replies/thoughts in line..

can't moneyback.

- True, like many regulated bodies (unless its Switzerland) they too wont compensate if it is a scam that you've signed up to. POA/LPOA overrides regulatory bodies and if you (not under duress) agree to certain trade or handling clauses then you wont be compensated. The amount of risk people are keen to expose themselves to is personal.

- agreed, my bank changes its investment strategies every half year to a year as well for me, markets change, conditions change, commodities change... Diligent investors will always need to be agile if they have high frequency trades across investment tenures this is true of almost any investment,.

- this is completely true too. No conservative regulatory body will entertain the risk involved in supplying a 1-3% p.m. fixed earning account in an FX market. very few do, and Nordhill are open about this. they hedge against loss by their past and forecasted future performance, without initial capital risk to them they trade clients money on the premise that they will over achieve the 1-3% payouts. some month have 6-12% returns for them and could, in theory cover their payouts to that client. they can lock that capital and continue to trade their upside without risk to the end client. whether or not they lock it in is up to debate and their business practice however, i can see on their past performance why they offer this.

- pls verify with them directly. there should be very little difference to their SFX,IG,SwissQuote,Hantec offerings that span across those providers..so why quote for all systems when it will yield very similar or the same reporting result?

I wrote about the other. Scam offshore broker in several times more than the possible bankruptcy of a regulated broker. I can write many many scam offshore brokers in last years. In those situations, offshore regulators did not help investors,because they are bogus regulators.
So, invest in Nordhill via Sfx is highly risk.

- agreed, my bank changes its investment strategies every half year to a year as well for me, markets change, conditions change, commodities change... Diligent investors will always need to be agile if they have high frequency trades across investment tenures this is true of almost any investment
I disagree.
Good managed company need to have long-term strategy. I know some companies with good track-record with 5-10 years.
Nordhill don't have long-term strategy.
Nordhill investor, need to earn and exit before strategy was broken and then invest in new strategy and etc. This is not investing, it's like bingo game.
I know some nordhill investors with 14 year. Their overall result - losses.

I disagree.
Good managed company need to have long-term strategy. I know some companies with good track-record with 5-10 years.
Nordhill don't have long-term strategy.
Nordhill investor, need to earn and exit before strategy was broken and then invest in new strategy and etc. This is not investing, it's like bingo game.
I know some nordhill investors with 14 year. Their overall result - losses.

Please invite those you know to come and share the discussion with us here at FPA. I and others would be pleased to hear them out, especially those with 14 years history with a company thats a few years old.

Some reasons:
can't moneyback.

I met the NH representatives in person in Dubai on the major Forex event that happens here every year, so I investigated NH a lot before opening my account, at that time it was Dec 2015.

Then I signed up with SFX and started with $5K, and I know SFX doesn't have the best regulation out there, therefore SFX for me it's only for small capital, once my capital grew above $10K, I'd swap to Hantec Markets, which is FCA regulated.

But because I gained more knowledge on the Forex Market, I decided to revoke LPOA with NH and started trading the account with SFX, so now this account is under my management.

I made few withdrawals with SFX under my management now and so far, no major issues, I just had a one week delay on my last withdrawal request, but it was holidays in Dubai and all banks were closed, so this affected the process time.

I think it's up to each investors to keep monitoring their trades and the system they chose with NH or any other investment company. I create systems for my self and after few months, I need to change them, because they stop working, so I don't blame NH for creating new systems and keep them aside and replace the non profitable for the new ones. The market changes, the volatility in July, it's not the same in January for instance, so the system won't perform as expected.

NH doesn't offer the 3% fix income, this is offered by the Asian partner, so NH doesn't offer this program on their website. I don't think it's a ponzi scheme, although no one can promise X% per month, but if you think like that, my bank in Brazil is a ponzi scheme bank, because it's giving me a fix 0.45 to 0.60% monthly interest, while here in Dubai it gives me 0.20% a month, so are they a scam? No, they take the client's money, re invest, makes a lot more and this is what they give it back, according to the region and the country financial situation.

Having said that, I was not aware that NH is not trading with Swissquote anymore. Which was a surprise for me, does anyone no the reason?

Also another question, although Hantec Market is been offered only on the Mix plan, when I was investing with NH, is you asked then, they were more flexible and could offer Hantec on the other plans, I don't know how is it now, if anyone knows the answer, please write it here.

So art8, I understand your queries, You don't want to be scammed, neither do I, I created this thread for this purpose, to investigate NH and the brokers related. NH was always very transparent with me, never hide anything at the time I was a client, so this is one of the reasons I decided to invest, plus regulation as a managed company, which most of the investment companies don't have, but of course, my bias is not always final, I'll change that if I realised that something wrong is going on, but so far, I don't think NH will scam clients or will be scam company, as the market changes, the company needs to act accordingly and there is nothing wrong with that.

I may come back to NH and have one managed account with them, but I have other plans as well and I need to decide which one fits for me.

Keep us posted everyone!

Hi all, in my quest to source a strategy that is consistently profitable over a longer duration, I came across the following impressive performance with a 6 year track record:
REMOVED

Hi all, in my quest to source a strategy that is consistently profitable over a longer duration, I came across the following impressive performance with a 6 year track record:

This has nothing to do with this thread, if you want to advertise this strategy, create a separate thread for that.

Back