• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
SFX-Markets doesn't seem to provide monthly/yearly statements to customers.
I had to explain them that I need a report to declare my assets for tax purposes.
Best thing is probably a printscreen of my account. How else do yo guys do it?

Apart from that; Hawk FX runs smoothly and made 25% profit in three months. :)

I had to explain them that I need a report to declare my assets for tax purposes.

yea I had the same issue (not for tax as I'm in the UAE but purely for records)

Hawk is going gangbusters.

Any credible broker has to provide its clients with monthly performance statements. If they don't, you should question why. It raises a big red flag.

I get daily and weekly. Didn't ask for annual tho I'm sure easily obtainable

Any credible broker has to provide its clients with monthly performance statements. If they don't, you should question why. It raises a big red flag.

Well, not necessarily. I have other brokers that don't provide monthly reports.
For example Dukascopy. But I could "self-create" a yearly statement there.

I will ask Nordhill Capital about that.

Normally weekly and monthly reports are sent by all brokers and investment funds. Not sure about them but these can be requested and usually provided.

You don't pay tax in UAE? Holy moly!

They don't send me daily/weekly reports. How do you get them?
yup income tax free :D

my account sends me daily and weekly emails. email their support team and you'll be looked after

That is good thing if customer support is active but we have to see for how long that support team can remain active.

Well, nobody is ready to bear the loss and forex is risky and complicated business, people are fearful because of loss factor, they think that forex is tough business and earning in this business is pretty hard, that’s why they are scared of investing in this business.

Back