• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
And at the same time, people decide to invest on unregulated ponzi schemes out there, just because the profits are higher than on a regulated investment, we'll always have the two sides of a coin. Fear is actually a good thing, it can prevent people from being scammed, and to invest wisely before greed takes cover. There are so many scams out there and many of them could have been avoided if the investor had checked the information properly before investing. If you don't fear, your chances of become greed increases and that's where the scammers will be read to take everything that you have (or don't have).

I'm not scared of investing in this market, but you need to know where you're investing and with whom you're investing as well, the risk will always be there, but it will be more stable and you'll reduce your chances of being scammed when you're diligent and check as much as you can from the investment you're looking for.

Hi @aum108 I now have daily, weekly and monthly statements.

I emailed the SFX team and they did it within a day. finance[AT]sfx-markets.com

I just started with sfx markets, any advice?
Ive had a great experience so far.

there was a 3 day delay on an inward remittance from my account, but other than that no issues. the platform and the transparency is good...

this thread is about nordhill however and not SFX.

I'm happy with the results, I'll keep watching closely, do you you have your myfxbook link for me to follow, which system are you using now?
Just sent you a PM with my FX book link.

changed from Shark in the last week of October 16. now on HawkFX on "insane" mode which uses double lot sizes over "aggressive"

This is a managed fund? Can you please show me your account profit screen shot, if you have no issue?
Just wanted to have a better idea.

Back