• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RobotX.pro

General discussions of a financial company
Well, so can you please explain me this???? Also, can you notice that the TP is negative?
P.S- I didn't change the settings

Capture.PNG

Make your math and see how many pips it was!

Oh, and i forgot to tell you that indeed all trades reach TP. Unfortunately, it was a TP negative (!?!?!?)....

Capture.PNG

Oh, and i forgot to tell you that indeed all trades reach TP. Unfortunately, it was a TP negative (!?!?!?)....

View attachment 35304

Everything that you have sent it NONSENSE AND FAKE.
1) EA is the STANDARD TakeProfit=1790 ;
2) EA opens always 1 warrant.
It is not work of my EA. My adviser will never open so many warrants with TP = (-20 pips).
I understand that my EA has good result. But it is not an occasion to do moronic fakes as yours.

Fake??? Well the money that i lost with your EA wasn't fake! Stop lying to other people!!!!
That "moronic fakes" trades that your EA opened, were REAL!

Enough said, i already shared my opinion and show some screenshots of the results of this EA in a REAL ACCOUNT. Now other traders can decide there own if they want to buy it or not.
But remember one thing, if you buy it but after you see that this "moronic fake trades" are real, forget the refund because this guy will make many excuses as he remembers so we don't refund you (also, the platform don't have an arbitrage section)...

Fake??? Well the money that i lost with your EA wasn't fake! Stop lying to other people!!!!

Enough said, i already shared my opinion and show some screenshots of the results of this EA in a REAL ACCOUNT. Now other traders can decide there own if they want to buy it or not.
But remember one thing, if you buy it but after you see that this "moronic fake trades" are real, forget the refund because this guy will make many excuses as he remembers so we don't refund you (also, the platform don't have an arbitrage section)...

YES IT IS THE YOU FAKE ! ! !
I DON'T HAVE A CUSTOMER THAT HAS REQUESTED TO ME AT MAIL WITH THIS PROBLEM.
AT FIRST THE MAIN LIAR OF JARORA HAS WRITTEN THAT EA FREE.
AFTER YOU, WITH THESE CRAZY PICTURES. AND SHOUTS ABOUT SCAM
It is NOT my EA. EA DOESN'T ESTABLISH TP = (-20 pips).
STOP WRITING THIS NONSENSE.
TO EVERYTHING THERE HAS TO BE A LIMIT.

Publish an order from Avangate. Order is the main proof.

Here it is:
upload_2017-12-7_12-12-34.png

I also send the response of Avangate when asked about buyer protection:
upload_2017-12-7_12-17-17.png

And the mail that i received with the rejection of my refund request!
Capturar.PNG

But remember, this is all fake....NOT! :D

Attachments

• Dryan.png
    Dryan.png
    67 KB · Views: 5
OK !
Joao Ferreira, show me a screenshot where I have refused to help you. Show where my actions it is possible to call SCAM.
I ready to expose all correspondence for the analysis

Dear robotxpro,

This is a forum for your product. As a buyer, i'm giving my opinion about it and show proof that what happened, so other traders can analyze and decide if they want to buy it or not.
Now it's normal that you will defend you money maker, but you have to learn to accept opinions different than yours. I decided to support my opinion with some screenshots.
That is why they have a forum section, so other trades can ask questions and show their information about the product.

Is true that everytime that i ask for support, you answered (sometimes at the same regist as your posts here), but what does that serve if your EA doesn't work as your account show? You could have the best support in the entire world, but if the product don't act as promised, for me is SCAM.
Also, if that makes you happy, you can expose all correspondence for the analysis...

João Ferreira

Back