• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ShellForexEA.com

General discussions of a financial company

Don't believe anything this man writes.

He always insults sellers with whom he does not receive a commission!
He always writes about high-risk grid strategy and a cent account. Then he copies all possible references of advisers who have not been working for 5-8 years.

This is a Slovakia lying pig named Marek Sokker.
Marek Sokker has been insulting sellers for many years, just to promote his website - BestForexEA.eu.
From the sales of each program on the BestForexEA.eu, this pig receives 30% -50%.
https://fxrebel.com and https://forexrebel.net this is Marek Sokker second 100% SCAM project.
Slovakia lying pig sells FOREX SECRETS at 1700 euros!
1628890251990-png.67896

Without real accounts, real results, without any refund.

Details https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/premiumfxbot-com.67000/page-2

1637284170150.png

Everything you write cannot be believed as with Slovakia.

How many years have you written here that you are not with Slovakia?

1635294389466-png.70098

This is the issue when you only have 3 weeks of trade history, as its not long enough to really evaluate the EA's performance. Two days ago they had 15 open trades which went under water almost -1100 pips or an open trade draw down of -$8000 bucks. This open trade DD should have showed up as 48-50%, which is terrible to say the least.

The problem with MT4 & FPA & MyFxBook for that matter is that they dont measure the open trade DD accurately and never shows up like in this case. But I can assure you that the open trade DD is just as important as the closed trade DD, when reviewing the performance of any EA.

No one else if commenting on this Shell Forex EA except for myself, so there is not a lot of interest from what I can see. After seeing this huge DD its very obvious that there are getting decent results but at a very high risk for trading real money.
It would seem that you are the one with the problem, probably because you are a rude and obnoxious sack of crap.

I paid for this EA on a Saturday evening and sent along my account number, as required. By very early Sunday morning, I had my download and installation instructions. I installed it and started it up. It took a couple of hours for their system to recognize my account but then I was off and running.

It's only been a few days but my account balance is exploding (in a VERY GOOD way). Purely stunning performance!!! Also, I had a couple of questions and emailed them to the vendor. In 6-10 hrs I had my answers. So calling these guys morons and implying they don't know what they're doing is completely unfair and inaccurate; so far they have been excellent in every respect for me.

And, let's say the EA does blow up my account in a couple of months. So what? By then I will have withdrawn 1000s of $$ from my account....pretty damn good return on investment for a 49 euro/month price!! And then, I could let things settle down and just start up again, right?

Give these guys a chance, people, there's money to be made here.

Check out my attached screenshot of my account activity with this EA. It started with a balance of $987!! (The first two trades were other, unrelated trades that I had running).

Attachments

• Shell Forex EA.png
    Shell Forex EA.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 28
It would seem that you are the one with the problem, probably because you are a rude and obnoxious sack of crap.

I paid for this EA on a Saturday evening and sent along my account number, as required. By very early Sunday morning, I had my download and installation instructions. I installed it and started it up. It took a couple of hours for their system to recognize my account but then I was off and running.

It's only been a few days but my account balance is exploding (in a VERY GOOD way). Purely stunning performance!!! Also, I had a couple of questions and emailed them to the vendor. In 6-10 hrs I had my answers. So calling these guys morons and implying they don't know what they're doing is completely unfair and inaccurate; so far they have been excellent in every respect for me.

And, let's say the EA does blow up my account in a couple of months. So what? By then I will have withdrawn 1000s of $$ from my account....pretty damn good return on investment for a 49 euro/month price!! And then, I could let things settle down and just start up again, right?

Check out my attached screenshot of my account activity with this EA. It started with a balance of $987!! (The first two trades were other, unrelated trades that I had running).

These people have already been given a chance 5 times on sites that they have deleted and only burned their cent accounts. So it is clear that they earn on a monthly subscription and not a trading. So you already know how you end up.

It seems that you have not been reading all of the comments here, because these are the same scammers as the Zen FX EA, which BTW blew up there account here. I also paid them $60.00 for a one month rental for the Zen EA and it blew up my demo account, so the proof is in the pudding here. Its kind of strange that they have not even posted once here to at least defend themselves, guilty as charged !!

Look at their story! These two idiots always insult top sellers!

ticksquick

writes about idiots and morons.

The

Check

is about the cent account and copy the maximum references of other EAs.

Don't believe this liars

Look at their story! These two idiots always insult top sellers!

ticksquick

writes about idiots and morons.

The

Check

is about the cent account and copy the maximum references of other EAs.

Don't believe this liars

It is very likely that you came here to create a new member account as a hidden ShellForexEA reseller to defend your bots. The evidence is clear and straightforward, and your insults just prove it.

It is very likely that you came here to create a new member account as a hidden ShellForexEA reseller to defend your bots. The evidence is clear and straightforward, and your insults just prove it.

I expressed my opinion. I don't care about this EA.
What are you here for? Idiot who always lies about other people. You write the same nonsense. To boost sales of your **** site. Liar

Back