Spam for Alpari

yes me for extra money!!

Spam Cat hopes you mean earning money by trading and not by spamming.

Binary options trading has become a booming global business because of stability and simplicity the trading offers to traders. Traders taking part in the trading are protected from huge losses considering that this form of trading has only two outcomes that are possible; all or nothing. However, even with the great features of binary trading, you should get the best trading platform to enjoy good returns with the efforts you put into the trading as like i did under http : // alpari.com

Spam Cat is disappointed that you joined the FPA just to make some innocent looking short posts, followed by spamming for Alpari in General Forex Talk.

You are now cat food. Nom nom nom

NoSpamCat.jpg

can anyone explain this?
What's the difference between a practice and live trading account?

The primary difference is that there is no capital at risk when trading in a practice account. A FOREX.com practice account features real-time quotes and charts, along with all the basic trading tools and much of the information you'll have access to as a FOREX.com customer, including single and contingent order types, a real-time newsfeed, up to the minute market commentary, daily and weekly research, and more. Results achieved on the FOREX.com practice account are hypothetical and no representation is made that any account will or is likely to achieve actual profits or losses similar to those achieved in the practice account. Conditions in the practice account cannot always reasonably reflect all of the market conditions that may affect pricing and execution in a live trading environment.

An new member. Spam Cat likes new members, unless they spam. Then Spam Cat likes to eat them. Spam Cat wonders if Frank Junior is a real trader or another morsel of cat food.

also this?
The minimum initial deposit required is $250. To be able to trade the full range of products offered we recommend a starting balance of at least $2500.

Spam Cat hopes these innocent looking questions aren't leading up to something bad.

What if I have open positions when I submit a withdrawal request?
A withdrawal of funds will result in a reduction of funds available to be used for margin to maintain open positions. This may result in the liquidation of any or all of my open positions. It is your responsibility to ensure that the account holds enough margin to maintain open positions.

Asking the experts:cool::(:cool::D:D
Trading Central incorporates a variety of analytical approaches into its forecasting methodology, making it a valuable tool for traders in all market conditions and time frames:

• Chart Analysis: to assess price movement and identify support and resistance levels
  • Indicators and Oscillators: to confirm your hunches from chart analysis
  • Japanese Candlestick Signals: to identify trend acceleration or reversal
    from http :// alpari.com /

Oh look! Spam for Alpari. Why is Spam Cat not surprised?

I am a newbie to this forum, I hope to learn forex trading experiences from you guys!

Thanks

Spam Cat wishes the FPA had more new members who come to learn. Not all new member are real traders. Some are spammers.

I haven't traded with any brokers because I haven't found anyone that I can trust. I wonder why can't we trade for our own? without a broker?

Spam Cat doesn't think you've ever traded. Spam Cat thinks you are getting ready to spam for a broker. Spam Cat wonders how cheaply you sold your spamming services.

I'd like to use technical analysis to decide price action and mostly count on them, but some news can affect the whole market and we just can ignore, like China's PBOC or Fed or ECB, etc, so I follow the economic event calender all the time on alpari.com in order to catch the update information.

Spam Cat wonders why someone who has no experience with any brokers suddenly started spamming for Alpari.com

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back