Still Losing Money Trading? Try This...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelazytrader

The Lazy Trader
Do you have an absolute passion for trading and a burning desire to trade at the highest level?

Have you always wondered how the hedge fund managers and bankers do it?

Have you always wanted to know what makes successful traders tick?

The Lazy Trader is dedicated to helping time-strapped private traders become profitable from as little as ten minutes a day with our signature style of “set-and-forget” trading and support.

Our style of trading is highly versatile and can be traded on ANY asset class and in ANY market. Trading the daily and weekly charts enables us to take advantage of the market without being glued to the screen.

Whether you are a seasoned professional or simply finding your feet in the market, our cutting-edge online learning programme will also rapidly accelerate your skills and take your trading skills to new heights.

For this week only, take advantage of a MASSIVE 60% DISCOUNT on the enrollment price of our flagship ULTIMATE program, which offers a full money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied (30 days)

***HURRY!! THIS FPA EXCLUSIVE ENDS 26th Jan 6pm US Eastern Time***

Here’s what you will get:

LazyTraderMontage.jpg

ACCESS 30+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE MARKETS

***VALUED AT $1997***

> WEEKLY Market Analysis: Get Your Trading Edge
> Learn to Trade ANY asset class from ONLY Ten Minutes a Day
> 15+ Hours of Video Tutorials (...and growing!)
> Access to All Lazy Trader Strategies that work on ALL asset classes
> Strategies for all market conditions
> Advanced price action trading
> Technical Analysis Toolbox
> Market Insider: All Past Market Analysis Webinars
> NEW: Access to The Lazy Trader's Inside Circles
> NEW: Trader Hypnosis Audio Course
> Wealth Programming Audio Course
> Countless free Bonuses
> NEW: Trade Voyager: Trade scan software*
> NEW: Fund Manager Corner:
(A bi-weekly webinar from a Hedge fund manager with 20 years experience)
> Dedicated Lifetime Support
> Satisfaction Guarantee - FULL REFUND IF YOU ARE NOT 100% HAPPY

(*=Trade Voyager is currently being developed and will be ready February 28th)

Sign-up fee is normally $252 - NOW REDUCED TO $100 (...and 80 cents)!

>>> To Claim your 60% discount, sign up to the Ultimate programme, using the promo-code: fpa115 on the sign-up form.

Yes! I want in! What next?

1. Sign up to the Ultimate programme
2. Type in promocode: fpa115 into the promo-code box to generate your exclusive discount.
3. Proceed through checkout
4. And enjoy the fun with us!

==> Click here to become a part of our rapidly growing community

Acting FAST will gain you access SAVING YOU THOUSANDS!!

You will then be emailed your username and password so that you can then immediately access our highly acclaimed members’ area, which has received highly positive reviews from our ballooning band of happy clients (see below).

***HURRY!! THIS FPA EXCLUSIVE ENDS 26th Jan 6pm US Eastern Time***

But don’t just take our word for it!

==> Click here to see our Forex Peace Army Reviews

I’ve really enjoyed their approach to trading and it’s definitely one of the best I’ve seen (and I’ve seen a lot). I think they provide the complete package. Their education materials were excellent; clear and easy to follow. Marketscope reinforcing the education And the actual signals and rationale… walking people through the analysis and setups. I think it’s the best way to learn… so many educators don’t do this; many only review trades in hindsight.

Alan R, London, United Kingdom

The service offered is fantastic and I have been very impressed with the content and delivery of the service offered. [/I]
Andy Mitchell, London, United Kingdom

Rob of the Lazy Trader has been helping me with my trading now for over 6 months, during this time I have been impressed with the quality and quantity of useful trading information, with detailed follow ups on how the trades ran and why we did as we did, all helping with my continued education as a trader. I look forward to working with Rob and all the new exciting areas he's working on.
Matt Cox, Hampshire, United Kingdom

I do think Lazy Trader's general approach to trading, coaching and their business model in general is the most honest and credible I have come across in the business. If you are looking to start out in trading or have had a bad experience then and become disillusioned then I would recommend following the Lazy Trader.
Harry , London, United Kingdom

I really like the lazytrader because the site is easy to navigate and Rob always keeps me posted with potential setups. I haven't placed alot of orders this month. but can't blame the market for not doing what we want. I really like the market scope. I`m checking my inbox the whole weekend for it. ;) I would definitly recomend The Lazytraders to any one who is serious about trading the forex market. The value is way more than the price
Omar, Leiden, Netherlands

==> Click here to see our Forex Peace Army Reviews

Yes! I want in! How do I save 60% TODAY?
1. Sign up to the Ultimate programme
2. Type in promocode: fpa115 into the promo-code box to generate your exclusive discount.
3. Proceed through checkout
4. And enjoy the fun with us!

==> Click here to become a part of our rapidly growing community

<p>

Frequently asked questions

The promotion
The Ultimate programme has a signup fee of $252 and the FPA promotion reduces this by 60% to $100.80. To continue being supported by professional traders and maintain access to our VIP members' sdervices, a monthly subscription of $160 will follow. We felt that the subscription model was far fairer to our clients rather than charging $1997 up front. Fear not, you can cancel your subscription at anytime – there’s no minimum term contract. However, most clients stay with us for years (average client length is: 7 months).

So how do I use the material on your website?
The good news is that we have made this as easy as we possibly can so that you can immediately get the most out of your membership with The Lazy Trader from the get go.
Once you login in to our cutting-edge members only portal, you will see All of our modules are available in both video and flipbook form to give you an enriching and rewarding learning experience. Some modules are even available in downloadable, mp3 form so that you can simply download them into your smart-phone or portable device giving you the ability to learn on the go. How neat is that?

1. Simply login to the members area
2. Navigate through the app-driven main menu to the specific section you want by clicking on it.
3. You will either be taken to a sub-menu or a list of modules for you to choose from.
4. Once you click on your chosen subject, you can access the material in video or flipbook form.
If you want to sit back and relax then these fully narrated and interactive videos modules are the way to go. Or – if you simply find that reading is you preferred method of learning then you can toggle through the 3D flipbooks we have on every topic.

Remember, we are always updating the members’ area with new material to enhance your trader training so be sure to visit it regularly so that you do not miss out.
With our cutting edge, app-lead members area – we will promise you one thing...–you will never, ever, walk alone.

How often do I receive your trade ideas?
Put simply, you will receive trade ideas whenever the market decides to give us one! Any experienced trader will tell you the same thing; that the market can do anything at anytime and that tradable opportunities are random...Remember waiting ages for that bus and then suddenly three all turned up at once?

Well, this is very much the case with financial markets trading. Sometimes there are months when there are many opportunities and sometimes there are months when there are few...but you have to be in it to win it.
Beware of someone who promises you a strong trade everyday – the market just isn’t that kind of animal.

Just because there are no trade set-ups in the currency markets it does not mean there are none elsewhere. The good news is that The Lazy Trader’s set-and-forget strategies can be traded on practically any asset classes; where it’s a currency pair, stock, bond or commodity. With our strategies you are not limited to the foreign exchange markets – they just happen to be our default market which we use to show you how we analyse, filter and pick opportunities.

I haven’t received a trade idea from you in a long time – is everything ok?

You bet! Everything is just fine.... Just because you haven’t received a trade idea from us in a while, it doesn’t mean we are on strike!
Far from it! Our analysts are still busy behind the scenes scouring and analysing different markets for the best possible opportunities and rest assured, we are always in the process of creating new groundbreaking content for the website and members area.

If we get to a point where the conditions in currency markets are not conducive to good trading then we will simply turn our attention to equities and commodities so we can bring regular trade examples in order to contextualise your learning. After all, you can trade Lazy Trader strategies on all asset classes – you are not just confined to foreign exchange!

Let me ask you this; Would you rather we bombarded you with a lots of mediocre or low quality technical set-ups or would you prefer to receive fewer trade ideas which are high in quality and have high profit potential? I know which one I would choose.

Remember, less is more and more is less. If there are no high quality technical set-ups then it’s best to sit out of the market and preserve your capital until there is one worth taking. The market is also random, meaning that it will simply do its thing regardless of whether you want to trade, or not.

If I ask a specific question how do I get my answers to it?
If you have any specific questions you need answers to...no problem! Just email tradingfloor (at) thelazytrader.com and you will get a full response within 48 hours.

So what do i get with my membership?
We pride ourselves in giving you the information that most other financial markets education companies, brokerages, hedge funds, and scam artists pray you will never find out.
Not only do we offer all members VIP access to cutting edge learning environment which is underpinned by decades of experience in the market, we also offer you with the support to ensure that you successfully develop and implement a life-long skill that stays with you...for life.

• An easy and effortless style of trading that only takes minutes a day
• Liberation from the stomach-churning drama of losses and wins
• Battle-tested set-and-forget strategies that work in all markets and with all asset classes
• Trade ideas which underpin our strategies
• Regular market updates which make sure you’re always on track
• A realistic, hype free approach to becoming consistently profitable
• Approachability –
• Access to a trading team with over 40 years experience
• Cutting edge products
• Trader Zen – our trader hypnosis audio course...there is nothing else like this on the market
• Trade Voyager – special software which automatically filters the market for price action set-ups...
• You also get much more! Click on the link below to see exactly what you get!

How long will it take to master the markets in the way of the lazy trader?
We have had clients who master the markets in the way of The Lazy Trader in weeks, others months...some as long as years.
Remember that Rome wasn’t built in a day. Everyone has their own pace when it comes to learning and it’s important to remember that mastering the markets takes a high level of dedication, determination and perseverance. The important thing is to have realistic expectations and to be fair to yourself.

Just because you may take longer than you had hoped, it does not mean that you will not make it as a consistently profitable trader. Often it’s the students who take their time in a logical and methodical manner are the ones who do best – very much in the same way that those who fail their driving test several times often make better drivers than those who pass first time round.
9.Which charting package should I use for my trading

The choice is yours. The great news is that the market for charting software is more competitive than ever before so you can get some great software packages to suit all budgets. A great place to start if you wanted to test the water for a free charting option is either Meta trader or Realtime Pro – or eSignal for a paid for service.

Of course, there are pros and cons to free versus paid for services.

Typically your broker will offer a Meta trader 4 or 5 terminal which will give you both the ability to analyse charts as well as place trades in one package. However, it will typically reflect your brokers’ prices and prices do differ from broker to broker and you will be confined to their prices.

If you wanted freedom and a fairer view of prices then eSignal is a great paid-for charting package which uses composite data from a wide selection of banks and institutions. Many of its users feel that through using composite data, they are getting a fairer view of the market rather than simply what their broker is quoting them.

Remember though, you get what you pay for and many of the free services will have upgrade options.

I don’t have a broker account – is there anyone who you recommend?

We pride ourselves on being one of the very few service providers that remain fully independent from having ties with brokers. This is why we do not openly promote them. However, we do acknowledge the few brokerage houses that pass our rigorous screening, in offering value, safety and go that extra mile for their clients.

While we do not classify such acknowledgements as “official recommendations,” we do detail the brokerage houses that do fulfil our strict criteria for no other reason than for your convenience. You will find this information in your welcome email you received on registration and in the members area

Should I trade your trade ideas?
It’s entirely up to you whether you decide to trade one of our trade ideas or not. If you like the look of the trade set-up and see the argument behind it and you want to, then your decision to take a trade or not is entirely at your own discretion and at your own risk.

This offer comes with a 30 day refund guarantee.

You can check the reviews for The Lazy Trader here...

The Lazy Trader | Reviews and Ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2015-01-26T17:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at noon, New York Time, on Monday, January 26th, 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back