SwissBox Strategy

Hi Traders,

Perfect volume in the first minute of the market opening in Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Got out in the 1. trade with 0.10% Profit. Right now we have a daily profit of 0.2% with our Swissbox strategy.

If you want to know more about our strategy please check out our live trading on Youtube

Feel free to comment our videos.

If you have some questions just write me a direct message.

regards

TradersClub24

#stockmarket #first #checkout #bitcoin #videos #trading #strategy #forex #live #currency

TradersClub24 goes international

Since its founding 2009 in Bern, Switzerland, has been supporting members to become profitable traders. Having moved to Hamburg, Germany, and with currently over 1.200 active club members, TradersClub24 is one of the biggest live trading communities for the German speaking market.

After 10 years of successful coaching, the club is now offering its services to an English, and Italian speaking audience. Dedicated trading coaches are taking care of the international growing club member base.

Trading beginners and experienced traders have the chance to profit from a proven trading concept available to TradersClub24 club members. It contains a lifelong membership along with an experienced personal trading coach, signature trading strategies for CFD & FX trading, custom programmed Add-ons for the Metatrader, education videos and webinars plus three separate daily online live trading rooms in which the signals are executed.

The concept is very transparent, and strategies are easily reproducible for everyone to follow. To get your free 30-day access to profitable strategies and ddd-ons for your Metatrader platform

See www.tradersclub24.com for more information.

Hi Traders,

Perfect volume in the first minute of the market opening in Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Got out in the 1. trade with 0.10% Profit. We didnt really trade today because the volatility wasnt high enough. Sometimes the best thing to do is not to trade. Satisfied with 1 winning trade.

If you want to know more about our strategy please check out our live trading on Youtube

regards

TradersClub24

#volume #traders #stockexchange #trading #knowmore #market #trade #profit #direct #questions #daily #got#frankfurt #strategy

Hey Traders,

Perfect volume in the first minute of the market opening in Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Got out in the 1. trade with 0.10% Profit.

regards

TradersClub24

Hey Traders,

Perfect volume in the first minute of the market opening in Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Got out in the 1. trade at 9 am.

regards

TradersClub24

Hey Traders,

Got out in the 1.trade at 9 am with our developed Openrange break out strategy..We had a perfect volume which let us took some good profit in our market opening trade. Currently trading with a profit of 0.3% on our youtube live stream.

regards

TradersClub24

#traders #trading #volume #market #trade #knowmore #questions #let #profit #breakout #strategy #perfect #message

Back